An Old School Catholic Message Board

fear of hell

dairygirl4u2c

what do you think is your probability of going to hell?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RemnantRules

Don't Know Don't Care...Why would I worry about something like Hell when I should keep my eyes fix on HEAVEN!

1337 k4th0l1x0r

I couldn't resist the I like yogurt option. Put some honey and granola in plain yogurt and you've got a fantastic breakfast.

MichaelFilo

[quote name='Melchisedec' date='Mar 3 2005, 04:33 PM'] its make believe. Why should I fear unicorns and pink elephants? [/quote]
Lets just hope your right.

Ash Wednesday

Someone told Padre Pio they didn't believe in hell. He replied "You will when you get there."

I checked that I like yogurt, or refusal to speculate. I prefer not to dwell on it extensively, as find dwelling on hell to be pretty horrifying. But at the same time in the depths of my heart I feel hope, and don't believe it to be my true home and destination.

dairy, you're like a bombardier--you leave after dropping.

You should be like an infantryman.

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Mar 3 2005, 05:17 PM'] I couldn't resist the I like yogurt option. Put some honey and granola in plain yogurt and you've got a fantastic breakfast. [/quote]
Mmm...now I'm hungry. :drool:

There used to be a Grapnuts cereal commercial where they would pour Grapenuts into their yogurt. I thought, "Aw, man! I bet that would really taste good!" When I finally ate Grapenuts and yogurt, I realized I was wrong. :lol:

But I digress. I don't like to speculate about going to hell. I'd rather place my hope and trust in Jesus, Mary, the angels and the saints. ^_^

• 1 year later...

I meant to vote very high, but somehow it didnt' work. It's very high for all of us. Just think. Let's say you comitted one small mortal sin (not like murder or sodomy or anything, something small) and then you died immediately after. It could happen to anyone. It's not hard at all.