An Old School Catholic Message Board

do you think its possible ?

Phatmasser777

ROFL!!! Yeh those 2 but definately not hitler, mussolini, stalin, number of US presidents that supported state-terrorism throughout South America and Asia, or Pol Pot..Yes just rappers. :huh:

Anyways Revelation is Apocalyicism not End-Time material.

[quote name='ICTHUS' date='Dec 10 2004, 08:51 PM'] No. Absolutely not. The beast of revelation will be the Pope who reigns when Christ comes again. [/quote]
I've come to the conclusion that it is extremely difficult to display humour over the internet.

The aforesaid is actually a jab at ignorant folks like Jack Chick, who actually believe that. Sure, I believe the Pope is wrong about a good many things, but I'll give him this - he's got about as much chance of being the Beast as any other person living when Christ comes again.

Edited by ICTHUS

Don John of Austria

[quote]Anyways Revelation is Apocalyicism not End-Time material. [/quote]

Thats not entirly correct Revelation is about what has happened what is happening and what will happen, its prophetic nature is applicable to the end of the world, just as it was applicable to the 2nd century A.D.

JesusSaves1000s

On the cover of the Don Killuminati 7 Day Theory album, under the picture of him hanging on the cross it says: "This is in no way an insult to Jesus Christ."

[quote name='ICTHUS' date='Dec 11 2004, 04:41 PM']I've come to the conclusion that it is extremely difficult to display humour over the internet. [/quote]
very true, but there are ways to compensate for the lack of tone and facial expressions: smilies help for facial expressions, and it also possible to let a person know what tone you're using by placing asterisks or the like around key words.

if i were to say what you said, i'd have said it more like:
No. Absolutely not. The beast of revelation will be the Pope who reigns when Christ comes again. *voice dripping with sarcasm* :huh:

granted, i'm not perfect, and i certainly have been known to be wrong before *rolls eyes at the understatement* but at least it should help to prevent people being scandalized when you mean to be sarcastic.

on a more personal note ICTHUS i don't think anyone really knows how to take you anymore. You've been one of the staunchest Catholics in the past, but now we don't know what you are. You still seem to have a great love for God and the Word . . . but aside from that . . . i'm very confused about what you believe.

Peace and best wishes, YBiC,
Joe :)

• 7 years later...

Wow I remember this thread. Lol unreal. I was into rap way to much back then and smoked way to much pot. Geeez. God has brought me a long way. Anyhow rest in peace Tupac. A great man and a great soul who died way to young. Prayers for him and his family. Also pretty razzle dazzle his song changes made the vaticans playlist. Also he was featured on a new sammy blaze song. Alright love ya Pac and may you be with Jesus ,Mary, the Angels,and all the Saints.

Edited by Guest

[quote]do you think its possible that tupac, or the thuglife image portrayed by tupac, could be the first beast described in revelations ?[/quote]

NO.

He went to heaven.

Then Left Eye died and went to heaven.

Then they got married in heaven

OKAY???? Stop killing my fairytales! :mad:

Edit: Holy croutons this is an old thread. Um.

Edited by Selah

Lol ya it kinda rules. I was a little harsh on Pac. And Selah there is no marriage in heaven remember !! Lol

Edited by Guest

[quote]And Selah there is no marriage in heaven remember !! Lol [/quote]

Yes there is! Just no baby making...(that's the Eastern Christian in me rearing it's head :P )

Actually, for that to work, you have to already have a spouse when you die...so...idk.

Anyhow.

Thug lyfe.

:|

Edited by Selah

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1328196338' post='2379569']
i was all like .."DB has gone insane. O wait this is from 2004...." LOL
[/quote] I'm still insane don't worry...lol