An Old School Catholic Message Board

do you think its possible ?

* I am judgeing no' one's soul here * * These are thoughts im expressing*
* My prayers are that everyone will come into Gods mercy and love*

hey guys
do you think its possible that tupac, or the thuglife image portrayed by tupac, could be the first beast described in revelations ? in the catholic bible it says that the first beast is desribed as false meshiahs and that the second beast is desribed as false prophets who cause people to whorship and make an image for the first beast, WHO has a mortal wound that is healed.......ive been wondering about this a long time.....the first beast opens its mouths to blasphemise God......this is something that alot of rappers have done and still continue to do........And whats really weird is how their is so much speculation to wether or not tupac was even really killed......He jus recently came out with a documentary movie (produced by his mother and some other indivigaul, i forget his name) anyhow in this movie, btw, the movie is called "RESSURECTION" it narates tuapcs life...the movie starts out by showing you the view of someone (like an angel) roaming through Heaven...Tupacs voice provides the whole documentary for this moive......At the begining he talks about how he was shot and killed....he goes on to talk about other things, and at one time says something to the effect, that his purpose was to make the people belive a story even if it wasnt true....its hard to catch.....this is the intro of the movie.......the movie then goes into his moms black panter connections and it really focus's on this alot throughout the whole moive.......ok, by now some of you are prolly reading saying shut up, this is stupid...thats cool, but i'll continue..........now my thing is this.....if tupac was alive and he came back, the power and support he would have would be undenialble, the guy is a legend worldwide.......im jus throwing ideas out their.....becuz it is really weird how this seniro matches up to sctripture really closely..........and theirs just alota weird stuff.....on his better days cd (which was realsed some amount of years after his death) on the very last track he says " im comeing, expect me like you expect Jesus) their has also been notes inside the cd's booklet that have said such things, as "keep the faith, i will not let you down" theirs just alota weird stuff......and like I said, back to the scripture.......It says the first beast is false mesiahs, as in their could be more then one.......and it says that the beast was mortally wounded by the sword, but revived and the whole world wondered after it becuz it was amazed.........now even if tupac is dead.....I belive the second beast (which is described as false prophets) could still be worshiping tupacs image (through their music) which therefore fullfills the prophecy, becuz the role of the second beast (the false prophets) is to lead people to worship the first beast) anyone who is familer with the hiphop culture, knows how deadly and deep in sin that it is.........blasphemy is so fluient in this culture....almost as if the devil is useing this and its scary stuff.......now like i say most or all people are gonna think im way off with this....but ive had this in my heart for a while now and I thought I would post it and see what people thought........peace

Revelation 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Edited by Guest

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You're saying you think 2Pac's the antichrist?

(I always assumed it was Hillary Clinton!)

Edited by Socrates

lol no

ok, the first beast are false messiahs
btw, this is the catholic translation for the beast
the first beast have name of devine titles
for instance
Jay-z Goes by "Hove"
proud boast and blasphemies came out of the first beast mouth
Jay z has said such things in songs as ( you catholics change your attitude before they ask what happend to you) there are other blasphemies and "proud boast" that have come out of his mouth and other famouse rappers

Another one is "Ja Rule" He has blasphmiesed the Lord constanly in songs he's come out with

In tupac's song "hailmary" tupac says " To eat his flesh " i didnt feel like looken up the lyrics, but he mimics Christs words at the last supper

ok now you made light of what i said lol thats fine, i dont take myself that serious
now i did not say that tupac was the anichrist
if you read the scripture, the antichrist is the person who forces the people to worship the first beast image who is wounded to death but comes back alive......
so no, im not sayen tupac is the anitchirst....im saying he is part of the first beast in revelation

again, in the catholic bible, the translation states that the first beast is made up of not one false mesiah, but many.......just as the second beat, is not made up of one false prophet, but many

im not even saying that just becuz tupac may be part of the first beat that his soul is in hell...............in the scripture, it says that the second beast tells the people to make an "image" for the first beast..........if your familer with hiphop.....you know that the image of a "thug" is a real thing, and consequetnly it leads many many souls away from God and into hell

my thing is this......if tupac died....which I pray that he did.....then mabey God used him for a purpose to portray this image that the false prophets force the people to worship...........on the other hand, if he didnt die, and he were to come back....he would literally fullfill the scriputre.....it says "one of his heads were mortally wounded, this wound was healed, in amazement the whole world followed after the beast" see i also think though that this could mean that he is dead.....but his "thug life" image lives on............see, sayen that tupac is dead, you can view him two ways depending on where your heart is......if your a christain and love God, you see the good in tupac and you pray for his soul...in noway do you glorify the thuglife "image" he portrayed....you see that for what it is...demonic.........now if you are not christian, and are lost, so bad to the point that you glorify tupacs thuglife image and worship it yourself, then your in a whole another world.........

you have to be familer with the hiphop culture to even know where im attemting to come from with this.....this hiphop movent isnt just music....this is a life style, there are polital agendas here....its not just music and concerts......these rappers are deemed as saviors and prophets by many of the people who idolize them

remember Jesus said....that either the tree is rotton or its fruitfull.....he gave this parrable when talking about false prophets..........so that means that the second beast (described as false prophets) could easily be the rappers today idolized by this whole world............i dunno i could keep going on about this...i'll chill for a little bit lol

Edited by Guest

I kind of expected the antichrist to be more of a heavy metal guy.
Wasn't Ozzy Osborne the "Prince of Darkness"?

Guess Marilyn Manson ("AntiChrist Superstar") will be disappointed at the news about Tupac - think he wanted that gig! ;)

[quote name='Socrates' date='Dec 10 2004, 08:19 PM'] I kind of expected the antichrist  to be more of a heavy metal guy.
Wasn't Ozzy Osborne the "Prince of Darkness"?

Guess Marilyn Manson ("AntiChrist Superstar") will be disappointed at the news about Tupac - think he wanted that gig!  ;) [/quote]
im totally serious about this lol

on ewtn they were talking to someone signicant in the church, he wasnt a father, i dont recall who he was....anyhow, he was being intervied, he was african american....he was talking about the hiphop cuture and how he would not even get involved in it becuz it is so far led astray.....he said that it would be like sucside.....this was a while ago when i saw this....i mean, they were talking about this on ewtn....not about the beast of revlations.....but about "hiphop" and how satanic it is getting.........

now im takeing it a step further
if people worshihp these figures....and look to them as saviors and prophets
i dont think that its that far out their to make the comparison
remember, the beast blasphemised God and made proud boast
and the 2 beat are described as false messiahs and false prophets
i could list page fulls of quotes from rappers that are so blaspmous and proud
and like I said, their is an agenda behind all this, this is a movent....this is just not music and concerts.........

Edited by Guest

DB, sorry dude, I'm just playing around. (I actually wrote my "Marilyn Manson" post at the same time you were posting the first reply.)

I'm not into hip-hop or rap, and I in fact despise the whole gangsta rap, hip-hop culture.

Seriously, I think you take hip-hop way too seriously (not to say a lot of it isn't seriously depraved.) You just gotta remember that there are still a lot of us out there who don't give a carp about hip-hop or Tupac.

If you weren't listening to rap and keeping up with the hip-hop scene so much, you wan't be getting yourself so worried about this. If people like you weren't buying their CDs and what not, these rappers (who live to make publicity for themselves) wouldn't be so big.

While Tupac and other performers may be false prophets (with a small "f, "p") in the sense of spreading an immoral message, there's more serious bad guys out there!

People who are into hip-hop are giving these people an importance they don't deserve!

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Dec 10 2004, 07:33 PM'] * I am judgeing no' one's soul here * * These are thoughts im expressing*
* My prayers are that everyone will come into Gods mercy and love*

hey guys
do you think its possible that tupac, or the thuglife image portrayed by tupac, could be the first beast described in revelations ? in the catholic bible it says that the first beast is desribed as false meshiahs and that the second beast is desribed as false prophets who cause people to whorship and make an image for the first beast, WHO has a mortal wound that is healed.......ive been wondering about this a long time.....the first beast opens its mouths to blasphemise God......this is something that alot of rappers have done and still continue to do........And whats really weird is how their is so much speculation to wether or not tupac was even really killed......He jus recently came out with a documentary movie (produced by his mother and some other indivigaul, i forget his name) anyhow in this movie, btw, the movie is called "RESSURECTION" it narates tuapcs life...the movie starts out by showing you the view of someone (like an angel) roaming through Heaven...Tupacs voice provides the whole documentary for this moive......At the begining he talks about how he was shot and killed....he goes on to talk about other things, and at one time says something to the effect, that his purpose was to make the people belive a story even if it wasnt true....its hard to catch.....this is the intro of the movie.......the movie then goes into his moms black panter connections and it really focus's on this alot throughout the whole moive.......ok, by now some of you are prolly reading saying shut up, this is stupid...thats cool, but i'll continue..........now my thing is this.....if tupac was alive and he came back, the power and support he would have would be undenialble, the guy is a legend worldwide.......im jus throwing ideas out their.....becuz it is really weird how this seniro matches up to sctripture really closely..........and theirs just alota weird stuff.....on his better days cd (which was realsed some amount of years after his death) on the very last track he says " im comeing, expect me like you expect Jesus) their has also been notes inside the cd's booklet that have said such things, as "keep the faith, i will not let you down" theirs just alota weird stuff......and like I said, back to the scripture.......It says the first beast is false mesiahs, as in their could be more then one.......and it says that the beast was mortally wounded by the sword, but revived and the whole world wondered after it becuz it was amazed.........now even if tupac is dead.....I belive the second beast (which is described as false prophets) could still be worshiping tupacs image (through their music) which therefore fullfills the prophecy, becuz the role of the second beast (the false prophets) is to lead people to worship the first beast) anyone who is familer with the hiphop culture, knows how deadly and deep in sin that it is.........blasphemy is so fluient in this culture....almost as if the devil is useing this and its scary stuff.......now like i say most or all people are gonna think im way off with this....but ive had this in my heart for a while now and I thought I would post it and see what people thought........peace

Revelation 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. [/quote]
No. Absolutely not. The beast of revelation will be the Pope who reigns when Christ comes again.

[quote name='ICTHUS' date='Dec 10 2004, 08:51 PM'] No. Absolutely not. The beast of revelation will be the Pope who reigns when Christ comes again. [/quote]
"Thou art Peter, and upon this Rock I shall build this Church. And the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

[quote name='ICTHUS' date='Dec 10 2004, 09:51 PM'] No. Absolutely not. The beast of revelation will be the Pope who reigns when Christ comes again. [/quote]
I'm convinced you're presance here is now as a troll.

[quote name='ICTHUS' date='Dec 10 2004, 08:51 PM'] No. Absolutely not. The beast of revelation will be the Pope who reigns when Christ comes again. [/quote]
UGH! you break my heart bro.............. :sadder:

DB, anything's possible, man. If I were you, though, I wouldn't worry about it. Instead of worrying about the end of the world, use every day you have to keep the faith and witness to others around you.

On a more personal note, I feel you on the marijuana thing. I don't think you should smoke it, even occasionally, because it is illegal. I do support your position that we should not judge our brother/sister. BTW...tickets to Amsterdam run around 500 dollars, and you can book a room at a hostel for around 20/night. :)

[quote name='cooltuba' date='Dec 10 2004, 11:28 PM'] BTW...tickets to Amsterdam run around 500 dollars, and you can book a room at a hostel for around 20/night. :) [/quote]
lolol

lets ride