An Old School Catholic Message Board

Opinion Requested

Didacus

I've been told my ML signature poem may be repugnant. I'm considering removing it. Public opinion is needed because of my warped sense of self. Please aid me.  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='14 October 2009 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1255566561' post='1985514']
Didn't I read a rule somewhere about multiple personalities not being allowed on Phatmass? Aren't old dead threads ever locked up so someone who never checks the post date before answering can't?
[/quote]
Screen name changes have happened from time to time.

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='14 October 2009 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1255566561' post='1985514']
Didn't I read a rule somewhere about multiple personalities not being allowed on Phatmass? Aren't old dead threads ever locked up so someone who never checks the post date before answering can't?
[/quote]

Some threads are good for bumping though. And if they aren't worth being bumped, it'll just make its way back down.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='14 October 2009 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1255566834' post='1985521']
I am so confused. You have no idea.
[/quote]

Don't worry. You didn't miss anything, it was not a good joke. >_>

HisChildForever

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='14 October 2009 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1255566834' post='1985521']
I am so confused. You have no idea.
[/quote]

He just made a very vulgar joke.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='15 October 2009 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1255570832' post='1985611']
He just made a very vulgar joke.
[/quote]

Vulgar? :tomato: and Very! I didn't think it was that bad :sadwalk: Don't be so harsh. Actually it was a purity and innocence test. You passed Nihil! :saint:

Edited by Mark of the Cross