An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I'm Not Catholic

Chris Zewe

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 23 2004, 10:33 AM'] Now thats a real intellectual set of beliefs, correct? :D [/quote]
Witcraft and superstition is for the weak minded.

Sad.

God Bless,
ironmonk

I stopped reading after the first seven or so carrot cracks... If anyone said anything useful, please repost it. I'd rather not make myself go through that again.

[quote name='Chris Zewe' date='Jul 23 2004, 11:16 AM'] I stopped reading after the first seven or so carrot cracks... If anyone said anything useful, please repost it. I'd rather not make myself go through that again. [/quote]
Yet your original post was not useful, more like [b]spam[/b].

Did you really expect anyone to take you seriously with a post like that?

If you want to discuss Catholicism, fine. Start a thread with an actual question or topic for discussion.

If you want to throw out random, asinine comments, don't expect real answers.

We welcome people of all faiths onto this forum, it's not a [b]Catholics Only[/b] hangout here.

Make yourself comfortable, and lay off with the smart-remarks and distasteful sarcasm.

I posted on this "phorum" because a friend of mine told me that I'd get an "I Do Not Rep. The Church" sign by my name. He also said it was "really 1337". Having posted here, I do not see said sign. And I'd really rather not debate with people who think that explicit lesbian scenes in films are a sign that we're racing towards the apocalypse. I also like people who support free will over mindless following of a religious body. Out.

Kilroy the Ninja

Chris, dude, nobody's got a gun to your head. Go if you need to.

But you're always welcome here as long as you're civil.

May God bless you.

:ninja:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Chris Zewe' date='Jul 23 2004, 11:53 AM'] I posted on this "phorum" because a friend of mine told me that I'd get an "I Do Not Rep. The Church" sign by my name. He also said it was "really 1337". Having posted here, I do not see said sign. [/quote]
Don't feel left out. As soon as our admin sees this thread you're sure to get "said sign"--meanwhile we all already know you don't rep the Church so its not like we need to see the sign as a warning. :rotfl: