An Old School Catholic Message Board

Renewed Hope Act of 2024

tinytherese

tinytherese

This is from the latest newsletter from Feminists for Life.

FFL endorses the recently introduced Senate Bill 5015 and House Bill 9523 Renewed Hope Act of 2024. This bipartisan, bicameral measure is also being championed by Tim Tebow. Tebow, whose mom was pressured into aborting him due to medical issues, says he is her "biggest miracle."

Tebow noted of the legislation, "This is why we’re calling on Congress to pass legislation to strengthen our nation’s response to identifying and rescuing these boys and girls. Because even with law enforcement and organizations working around the clock to rescue these children, it's just not enough."

"Increasing the resources to work for children in the fight against child sexual abuse and exploitation is well worth our time and investment, " noted former sex trafficking victims' advocate and FFL's Coordinator of Public Education Joyce McCauley-Benner. "Our children are facing an epidemic of abuse and the more we can do to hold perpetrators accountable, the more we can show our children they are forever priceless."

"Tebow demonstrates what we knew but many deny. Pro-lifers care about the most vulnerable children and their mothers before and after birth," said FFL President Serrin Foster. "Without being rescued from the most vile predators, these children might grow up to be perpetual victims or abusers. They deserve unconditional love and support now."

Please call or email your U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator and urge her/him to co-sponsor the S.5015/H.R. 9523 Renewed Hope Act of 2024. Call the United States Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121 or find your House Representative online here and your Senator here to send an email. Thank you.

Tebow = one of the best all-time!  

I'm a hockey guy...  but Tebow is amongst the few outside of hockey whom I know of and has acquired a measure of my admiration.  Great man.