An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feed Your Ears

Luigi

JesseKeelt
hello everybody,

Do any of you here hire dump trailers for your company, or do you own dump trailers for personal or business use? I'm always interested in understanding how others in the industry are handling their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I wanted to talk about my experience with Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I decided to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my entire business, and it has been a great decision.

I own 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a significant difference in my operations. If you're considering a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!hello anyone,

Do any of you hire dump trailers as part of your enterprise, or do you use dump trailers for private or business use? I'm always curious about learning how others in the business are handling their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I thought I'd share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I operate a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of research and comparisons, I chose to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a fantastic decision.

I now have 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely trustworthy and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Dion DiMucci started out as a doo-wop singer in the late 50s. ("The Wanderer," "Runaround Sue"); he was a relevant singer-songwriter in the late 60s ("Abraham, Martin, and John"); and he released Christian albums in the 80s. He's still around, and still making good music, too. This is "Come to the Cross," his own composition, in the musical style he was playing in the 80s - he doesn't try for a "Gospel sound" or for a "Contemporary Christian" sound. It's just Dion writing and singing like Dion. 

LavillCit
anti-nif3l1 купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед
Tegs: mission human kinase cdc42bpa sirna2 купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед
mission human kinase cdc42bpg sirna3 купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед
mission human kinase cdc7 sirna1 купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед

anti-nik(c-terminal) купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед https://chimmed.ru/products/anti-nipsnap3b-id=4205800

little2add

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of Battle;
be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.

May God rebuke Him, we humbly pray, and do Thou,
O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God,
cast into Hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl
through the world, seeking to ruin of souls.

Bob Dylan wrote "Forever Young" in 1973. It follows the form of a traditional blessing that Jewish parents bestow on their children at the Friday evening meal, but he goes beyond that. While not a Gospel song per se, it does express a father's wishes for his children, with religious references. This rendition is by The Band; I like their soulful feel. Happy Fathers' Day! 

Jean Ritchie was an important figure in the American folk music scene for a very long time. She was born in rural Kentucky, and learned folk songs the traditional way - orally, passed down from one singer to another. She single-handedly made the mountain dulcimer known across the country. And she wrote many of her own songs. Being so steeped in folk music, her songs sound like folk songs themselves. This is "Now Is the Cool of the Day." I post this one because it's be HOT around my neck of the woods lately. 

Bessie Smith was The Empress of the Blues. And lots of the songs she sang were pretty dern blue - lots of double entendre, and some of it not very subtle, either. But she did record a couple of "religious" songs. I don't think they were intended for church services - they were pop songs. But it does show just how popular Gospel music was that a pop star of Smith's magnitude felt compelled to get on the bandwagon. This is "Moan, You Moaners," from 1930, which maybe should be "Mourn, You Mourners," - people in the South don't always pronounce the Rs after vowels. 

JesseKeelt
hello everybody,

Do any of you here rent dump trailers as part of your enterprise, or do you own dump trailers for personal or commercial use? I'm always keen on learning how others in the business are running their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I thought I'd share my experience with Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I run a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I decided to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a fantastic decision.

I own four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences!yo whats up anyone,

Do any of you hire dump trailers for your enterprise, or do you have dump trailers for private or commercial use? I'm always keen on learning how others in the industry are running their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I thought I'd share my experience with Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I decided to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my entire business, and it has been a great decision.

I now have four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they shipped the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely trustworthy and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

little2add

Instructor of the faithful,
help me to understand Christ’s words.

"My God, My Freedom (and This Land That I Call Home)" by a young Fontella Bass. She re-recorded it on her last album, too. And her mother Martha Bass recorded it a long time ago. I think Mahalia Jackson recorded it before that, and I can't track down who wrote it. Whatever the recording history is, this one's to celebrate Juneteenth. 

JesseKeelt
yo whats up everyone,

Do some of you hire dump trailers as part of your business, or do you have dump trailers for personal or commercial use? I'm always keen on understanding how others in the industry are managing their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I wanted to share my experience with Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I chose to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a wonderful decision.

I now have 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely trustworthy and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're considering a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

little2add

O Jesus,

through the Immaculate Heart of Mary,

I offer You my prayers, works,

joys and sufferings

of this day for all the intentions

of Your Sacred Heart,

in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass

throughout the world,

in reparation for my sins,

for the intentions of all my relatives and friends,

and in particular

for the intentions of the Holy Father.

Amen.

Posted (edited)

Joan Baez recorded a calypso version of The Lord's Prayer maybe 55 or 60 years ago. And since that's today's Gospel, I thought it appropriate to post the song today. I know some folks aren't crazy about Joan Baez, and that's fine, but all the other versions on YouTube are just plain cheesy - university choruses with piano accompaniment, for instance. 

Edited by Luigi

Posted (edited)

The Nunc Dimittis is a prayer, also known as the Song of Simeon or the Canticle of Simeon, found in Luke:2, 29-32. It is included in Vespers or Compline, whichever is the last liturgical prayer of the day in a given monastery. And since I post these songs at the end of the day, the Nunc Dimittis seems appropriate to the time.

This setting was composed by the English composer Gustav Holst (1874-1934). It's eight-part harmony - two parts each for SATB. That, and the lack of a definite pulse or rhythm, give it a floaty, celestial feel. The lyrics are Simeon's words in Latin, followed by a Glory Be in Latin. I include the Latin lyrics and their English translation here because they're nearly impossible to decipher from the singers, even though the singers are very good. That's the problem with this kind of music compared to traditional Gospel songs - you have to already know the words to catch them in a performance... or you have to read along in the program. And you have to know Latin, too. And the English translation of the Latin. But it is beautiful music. 

Latin (Vulgate):
Nunc dimittis servum tuum, Domine, secundum verbum tuum in pace:
Quia viderunt oculi mei salutare tuum
Quod parasti ante faciem omnium populorum:
Lumen ad revelationem gentium, et gloriam plebis tuae Israel.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

English (Translation of the Vulgate):
Now thou dost dismiss thy servant, O Lord, according to thy word in peace;
Because my eyes have seen thy salvation,
Which thou hast prepared before the face of all peoples:
A light to the revelation of the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. 

Edited by Luigi