An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don't Like The Phatmass Guidelines?

dUSt

Vincent Vega

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331680080' post='2400278']
This same argument is used by liberals when people protest them taking away the liberties of american citizens. It's a stupid question that attempts to undermine the primary problems.
[/quote]
Except one has to do with having fundamental liberties and one involves spending time on an internet forum.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331680080' post='2400278']
Mods do enforce rules the best way the see fit and in many cases that is silencing the people whom they have personally attacked. This is the problem with unlimited power used to silence those whom one disagrees with.
[/quote]
[size=1]:secret: ps. if they really wanted to silence you, why can we still read your gripes?[/size]

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1331681688' post='2400292']
Except one has to do with having fundamental liberties and one involves spending time on an internet forum.
[/quote]

The differences are irrelevant because the concept is the same.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331683643' post='2400302']
The differences are irrelevant because the concept is the same.
[/quote]

Not really.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1331691652' post='2400412']
Not really.
[/quote]

Coming from the likes of you as a moderator, who is one of the people that did personally attack me, then ban me for calling you out on it, I'm not surprised by your response.

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331692239' post='2400420']
Coming from the likes of you as a moderator, who is one of the people that did personally attack me, then ban me for calling you out on it, I'm not surprised by your response.
[/quote]Stop crying, for floopy sake.

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331641614' post='2400052']
I appreciate your sincerity, but no it's not possible. I say this because I have witnessed it happen by the same group of moderators over and over again, for years on end. Last occurance happened six months ago. In which a moderator has personally attacked me, and then I was banned because I'd mentioned it publically, which is against the rules here [what a stupid rule]. If moderators are allowed to break the rules by personally attacking people, then ban people for breaking the stupidest rule of all, by calling them out on it. Then how can it be a posetive experience?
[/quote]

The Internet is not a democracy. If you own a server then you are Supreme Dictator for Life of your site. Period.

Edited by arfink

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1331692599' post='2400422']
Stop crying, for floopy sake.
[/quote]

Once again, disagreements are not allowed on this forum without personal attacks.

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1331693421' post='2400430']
The Internet is not a democracy. If you own a server then you are Supreme Dictator for Life of your site. Period.
[/quote]

Well there is no doubt about that and that's why this place is a fraction from what it was once and people see the moderators as self-righteous hypocrits and not as humble individuals that make minor mistakes, as one of the moderators mentioned that she'd like people to see them as.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331693712' post='2400432']
Once again, disagreements are not allowed on this forum without personal attacks.
[/quote]
[i]I do not think it means what you think it means...[/i]

Here's some examples:
Disagreement - "I disagree with the manner in which you moderate this forum. Consequently, I'm going to be moving on."
Whining like a wimpy kitty baby whiner - "The mods are always unfair and I hate everybody and this forum is dumb and look how small it is and why's everbody always pickin on me."

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331693712' post='2400432']

[/quote]
You're not taking my advice.

Follow me. I will make you a fisher of lulz.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1331693945' post='2400434']
[i]I do not think it means what you think it means...[/i]

Here's some examples:
Disagreement - "I disagree with the manner in which you moderate this forum. Consequently, I'm going to be moving on."
Whining like a wimpy kitty baby whiner - "The mods are always unfair and I hate everybody and this forum is dumb and look how small it is and why's everbody always pickin on me."
[/quote]

Actually that's one form of an adhominem, there are others too. You should do more research.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331694227' post='2400437']
Actually that's one form of an adhominem, there are others too. You should do more research.
[/quote]
Actually ad hominem is two words. You should do more research.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1331694509' post='2400439']
Actually ad hominem is two words. You should do more research.
[/quote]

wow you got me there... spelling errors the worst of all sins.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='RezaMikhaeil' timestamp='1331694679' post='2400441']spelling errors the worst of all sins.
[/quote]
Sentence fragment - consider revising.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Wisdom' timestamp='1331693956' post='2400435']
You're not taking my advice.

Follow me. I will make you a fisher of lulz.
[/quote]
Props fer Winny! Make lols and teh forum will lol with you, beesh and you'll share the company of trolls. Stop bitchin and make lols.