An Old School Catholic Message Board

WOKE

little2add

little2add
2 hours ago, little2add said:

vilified speech

The sad thing is this speech is somehow considered to be hate - speech???  

May God bless this fine and righteous young man.  
Amen

Didacus
On 5/16/2024 at 6:43 AM, little2add said:

temp-Image-N9-Ed-Py.avif

What a lovely poster.... where can I buy one?

• 3 weeks later...
little2add
On 5/28/2024 at 3:21 PM, Didacus said:

like...

temp-Image1-Sf8a-C.avif

JesseKeelt
yo whats up everybody,

Do any of you here hire dump trailers as part of your business, or do you use dump trailers for personal or business use? I'm always curious about learning how others in the industry are running their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I wanted to share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I decided to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a wonderful decision.

I own 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences!yo whats up everyone,

Do any of you here rent dump trailers for your company, or do you have dump trailers for personal or commercial use? I'm always curious about hearing about how others in the industry are running their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I wanted to talk about my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I decided to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a wonderful decision.

I own 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they shipped the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely trustworthy and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

little2add

O Jesus,

through the Immaculate Heart of Mary,

I offer You my prayers, works,

joys and sufferings

of this day for all the intentions

of Your Sacred Heart,

in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass

throughout the world,

in reparation for my sins,

for the intentions of all my relatives and friends,

and in particular

for the intentions of the Holy Father.

Amen.

:)

JesseKeelt
How does the Eleventh Sunday in Ordinary Time B coincide with modern societal issues?

little2add
22 hours ago, JesseKeelt said:

Eleventh Sunday in Ordinary Time B

What is the 11th Sunday in Ordinary Time year B?

The readings for the 11th Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B are filled with images of growth. The first reading tells of planting a shoot on a mountain, which then becomes a shelter for the birds. And in the gospel Jesus tells the parable of the seed that grows and the parable of the mustard seed.