An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wrong and right

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Sometimes i'm wrong and sometimes i'm right. Go ahead, debate that, i know the statement is correct. :lol2:

Onward christian souls.

Jesus iz LORD!

actually to illuminate even further, perhaps most of the time i'm wrong, perhaps most of the time i'm correct, or perhaps it's 50 50. IDK. :getaclue: ( where has the cross eyed reaper gone, your all really trying to get me to leave on my wn account,lol. God luv yuz. :) )

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Archaeology cat

@Tab'le De'Bah-Rye - since your thread on the magisterium closed, I wanted to make one and only one comment. You said something to the effect of knowing the Magesterium isn't infallible because some priests have said incorrect things to you, yes? Or did I misread you? If I misread, my sincere apologies. Anyway, priests are not actually part of the Magisterium. The Bishops are, and their statements are infallible under certain conditions (in a council, for example, or in speaking in union with the Pope, as another example). Here's more.

God bless!

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

hence when the Church presents some doctrine as definitive or final, it comes under this protection, it cannot be in error; in other words, it is infallible.

I don't disagree that some of the magesteriums teachings are infallible, but thanks for the document, it is proving my point even more.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

And i would like to thank whomever said i'm more protestant than catholic, not that i will ever abandon the holy Eucharist or the absolution of the confessional but i find the protestants more loving and respectful to a simple minded fool like me, but yet i will remain catholic because those whom persist till the end will be saved.