An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hollywood Free Speech

little2add

SaintOfVirtue

• plotting to kill
  • portraying an entire race of people as villains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4q61byve4

the movie looks, tastes and smells like hatemongering

Not an entire race, an entire government.  After all, we are still talking about the North Korea that publicly executed 80 people for owning Bibles and watching South Korean movies.  They kind of deserve to have their backwards culture thrown in the spot light of comedy.

Not an entire race, an entire government. After all, we are still talking about the North Korea that publicly executed 80 people for owning Bibles and watching South Korean movies. They kind of deserve to have their backwards culture thrown in the spot light of comedy.

I find it hard to belive that the people of North Korea are mindless zombies as they have been Betrayed.
I have little doubt that North Korea is an evil empire However stupid little movies do little good by trivializing the inhuman conditions and making a joke of it all

I find it hard to belive that the people of North Korea are mindless zombies as they have been Betrayed.
I have little doubt that North Korea is an evil empire However stupid little movies do little good by trivializing the inhuman conditions and making a joke of it all

I guess I don't understand how depicting the elite who rule brutalize and exploit North Koreans in a completely deservedly bad light is hateful. The elites of North Korea deserve to be hated and mocked. They perpetuate immense and completely unnecessary human suffering in order to protect their own privilege and power. 

I guess I don't understand how depicting the elite who rule brutalize and exploit North Koreans in a completely deservedly bad light is hateful. The elites of North Korea deserve to be hated and mocked. They perpetuate immense and completely unnecessary human suffering in order to protect their own privilege and power.

Racial profiling at its best, none the less

What the hell are you talking about?

What you said
"North Korea deserve to be hated and mocked. They perpetuate immense and completely unnecessary human Suffering"

What you said
"North Korea deserve to be hated and mocked. They perpetuate immense and completely unnecessary human Suffering"

That's not what I said. Try reading more slowly. 

What you said

Let me help. What I said was

"THE ELITES OF North Korea deserve to be hated and mocked"

Do you see how that is different from

"North Korea deserves to be hated or mocked"

Hint: The difference is the words THAT ARE CAPITALIZED LIKE THIS. 

Racial National identity profiling at its best, none the less

Even though I corrected it, it's still wrong. Try not skipping words.

Even though I corrected it, it's still wrong. Try not skipping words.

Either words are interchangeable.
Wrong , yes it is wrong to generalize a class of people.

Either words are interchangeable.
Wrong , yes it is wrong to generalize a class of people.

I'm going to assume that you're trolling. Because otherwise I'm going to get really sad.

I'm going to assume that you're trolling. Because otherwise I'm going to get really sad.

Troll identity profiling at its best, none the less
(Fixed it)