An Old School Catholic Message Board

Debate This For The Basketball Fans

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

You're really unpleasant. There's this great feature here, called "ignore." Right up at the top of the page, click on your name, and select "Manage Ignore Prefs." Add our Australian friend, and, voila! You don't have to deal with him, and I don't have to deal with you! Everybody wins! 

Or you could just ignore him without doing all that. 

Or he could ignore you and continue being unpleasant and snarky. You forgot to mention that option.

no basketball fans. :( how bout your best ping pong final. lol. I love ping pong really, pretty good at that too, no chess finals though please, though i do love to play chess, it isn't really a spectator sport, double lol. :P

I love ping pong

Australians didn't even qualify for the 92 Olympics so you're wrong again.

NBA has a one year out of high school requirement. There hasn't been an 18 year old play in the NBA in about a decade. Now will you stop posting. Clown.

As I recall, several people here went to bat for you when you were a target of the "purge" not too long ago.  Is this how you show your gratitude? 

(Unless this is just some inside playful banter between you and Tab and he is aware of it, in which case just do an Emily Litella and "nevermind").

Semper Catholic

As I recall, several people here went to bat for you when you were a target of the "purge" not too long ago. Is this how you show your gratitude?

(Unless this is just some inside playful banter between you and Tab and he is aware of it, in which case just do an Emily Litella and "nevermind").

I didn't get asked to be "unbanned" nor did I deserve to be banned in the first place. The whole purge thing was disastrous from the start.

Edited by Ash Wednesday
Personal attack, verbal warning issued.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

your funny semper, and scared of ghosts creeping in your mind i assume. Switch of the idiot box and start dealing with the phatoms. Ye be warned. :reaper: No pun intended semper but don't play me as an idiot, infact if your being sarcastic or mocking me, just please don't, if your serious than lets talk privately about my assumed problem and sort this out.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

The idiot box is the the t.v and movie theatres by they way, computer games inclusive but less so because there kind of proactive in that you have to do something to gain an achievement, like chess.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Nihil Obstat

Yes, nobody in history has ever gained anything from watching a program on the tv or by playing a game. Never, not once.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

This thread is about what are the all time best endings to basketball games. And i don't watch t.v mostly, i have watched 3 or 4 movies in the last 6 years (and i mean 3 or 4) and got the clip when i was looking for team anthems on youtube. Sports on t.v isn't to bad for poor people but just about the rest of it is mind numbing bollocks, including the media.