An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pope Apologizes For "catholics Who Obstructed Pentecostal Growth&#

CountrySteve21

CountrySteve21

I was once an avid reader of the Rorate Caeli blog.

Now I consider it a scandal sheet.

To be honest, I'm not too familiar with this blog, just noticed this on another website. Sounds like its one to avoid.

Pax 

I disagree. I simply think it must be read with prudence.

I definitely agree with the second part. I would say it could be misleading to those who just stumble across it, and that's troubling. 

Nihil Obstat

I definitely agree with the second part. I would say it could be misleading to those who just stumble across it, and that's troubling. 

I see where you are coming from, but I have to disagree with that as well. I think for the sake of the rest of the forum I should try not to get into this one, so I will leave it at that.

Credo in Deum

While Rorate Caeli can come across as inflammatory, I do think their subject matter is important.

I disagree. I simply think it must be read with prudence.

I agree with you 100%. Another one I like that others find controversial is, ChurchMilitant.TV.

I see where you are coming from, but I have to disagree with that as well. I think for the sake of the rest of the forum I should try not to get into this one, so I will leave it at that.

Fair enough. Probably for the best not to get into it. 

blazeingstar

The Pope is apologizing for crimes of the church.  Whether those are physical crimes, or emotional ones, they are still sins and not acceptable.

The Pope wants to lead people back to the Church because they have true conversions not because they fear loosing a job or being ostracized.