An Old School Catholic Message Board

Womens Rights ( Only In The Usa )

superblue

http://news.yahoo.com/jihadists-stone-syria-woman-death-adultery-ngo-142139634.html

Fairly new , and disheartening  news,   does anyone ever wonder why, " womens' rights " in America is always one of many political talking points, be it in regards to a womans body and her decision in abortion, to birth control, etc, 

but where are these same leaders when things like this pop up in the middle east, and how come they don't go hopping on the next plane and call for justice, peace, and an end to such practices .

Which ball does the media follow and why, the Malaysian aircraft being shot down or this article...

Anastasia13

People are inherently selfish, egotistcal, self-seeking or self-destroying, easily manipulated more than they think... They may also have some good in them, but do not discount the foolishness of mankind.

ChristianGirlForever

People are inherently selfish, egotistcal, self-seeking or self-destroying, easily manipulated more than they think... They may also have some good in them, but do not discount the foolishness of mankind.

Yes, and blindly hypocritical.

did she have sex with herself? I guess the man gets off scott free.

The Pharisees only brought the woman to Jesus as well. 2000 years and not a damn thing changed there I guess.

Credo in Deum

http://news.yahoo.com/jihadists-stone-syria-woman-death-adultery-ngo-142139634.html

Fairly new , and disheartening news, does anyone ever wonder why, " womens' rights " in America is always one of many political talking points, be it in regards to a womans body and her decision in abortion, to birth control, etc,

but where are these same leaders when things like this pop up in the middle east, and how come they don't go hopping on the next plane and call for justice, peace, and an end to such practices .

Which ball does the media follow and why, the Malaysian aircraft being shot down or this article...

It's because the women in the Middle East are not registered voters in the US.

ChristianGirlForever

did she have sex with herself? I guess the man gets off scott free.

The Pharisees only brought the woman to Jesus as well. 2000 years and not a beaver dam thing changed there I guess.

I know. You rarely hear of the man in the affair getting punished. It's disgraceful.