An Old School Catholic Message Board

Infinite Universes V Just An Average

dairygirl4u2c

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dairygirl4u2c

i was mostly curious about whether people would rather have all the infinite possibilties, both good and bad, or would rather just have an average life. not getting the good but not getting the bad.

then i realized that this might be getting into heretical territory.

Hebrews 9:27   "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"

an infinite universe scenario? wouldnt that necessarily mean that I exist in many universes given it's infinite? could it be said it's not i in each, but another form of me? if you take that view it might not be seen as heretical. when i ask if you want to live in infinite universes though, it kind of assume that there is something that transcends them all that makes you the same you in each of them, though.

dairygirl4u2c

while i am attracted to the idea of bliss, i think i am more repelled by the idea of pain. so i would probably go with an average existance so as to avoid the pain, whilst acknowledging that i am not getting all that bliss too.