An Old School Catholic Message Board

Outlawing Various Sexual Sins

dairygirl4u2c

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All your (conservative orthodox Catholics) efforts to drive me from the Church of Christ have failed.

No one's trying to drive you from the Church of Christ.

Believing Catholics do want you to get your own beliefs in line with the teachings of Christ's Church.

Calling oneself "Catholic" while opposing what the Church's teaches on most matters does no one any favor.

No one's trying to drive you from the Church of Christ.

Believing Catholics do want you to get your own beliefs in line with the teachings of Christ's Church.

Calling oneself "Catholic" while opposing what the Church's teaches on most matters does no one any favor.

so then for those of the democrat party who are  catholic yet support pro choice agendas / and the rest of us who are really confused on the issue of gay marriage /// are they falling under that not doing anyone any favors. ?

that's my short question, not debating the driving whom ever from the Church.

Nihil Obstat

so then for those of the democrat party who are  catholic yet support pro choice agendas / and the rest of us who are really confused on the issue of gay marriage /// are they falling under that not doing anyone any favors. ?

that's my short question, not debating the driving whom ever from the Church.

At the very best they do nobody any favours. More likely such people are actively impeding their own and often others' salvation.

Also, in this same topic of outlawing  as the poll stated, my next question is, exactly who would enforce such a law, how would it be entered into the judicial system so due process can be applied, and then what would the penalty and or fine be and if  a fine how much and if jail or prison time how long.

And my Foundation for educating the politically correct to stop being politically correct is near completion and the 5 dollar donation is just the minimum and I know a certain someone here who is just so super ready to be the first to make that donation.

Not The Philosopher

Also, in this same topic of outlawing  as the poll stated, my next question is, exactly who would enforce such a law, how would it be entered into the judicial system so due process can be applied, and then what would the penalty and or fine be and if  a fine how much and if jail or prison time how long.

And my Foundation for educating the politically correct to stop being politically correct is near completion and the 5 dollar donation is just the minimum and I know a certain someone here who is just so super ready to be the first to make that donation.

You don't even have a phorum avatar yet.