An Old School Catholic Message Board

Outlawing Various Sexual Sins

dairygirl4u2c

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BarbTherese

Thank you for stating that I have not offended you.  :)

Just to comment on another point raised and not directed at anyone. "They have persecuted Me and they will persecute you".  Persecution on some level or other is a badge of discipleship.  If one is not under some sort of persecution somewhere or other, were it me I would probably wonder where I am going wrong.  Persecution is a witness to The Gospel and The Words of Jesus.  I don't think I have to state publicly something akin to "I am witnessing to The Gospel because I am under persecution by ........who is.......".  Even though nothing is seen by others and never publicly stated by oneself, it is what it is despite lack of publication and is intrinsic to discipleship either continually or intermittent and a witness to Jesus and His Gospel, His Kingdom.  My tuppence again.

I feel like I ought to say something especially snarky just to make Winchester feel better, but it just isn't happening.  I do not function at my best under pressure.

I am consoled by the knowledge that there is a deep well of sarcasm and anger within me that someday I will be able to direct it at Winchester.  I live in hope.

Winchester

I feel like I ought to say something especially snarky just to make Winchester feel better, but it just isn't happening.  I do not function at my best under pressure.

I am consoled by the knowledge that there is a deep well of sarcasm and anger within me that someday I will be able to direct it at Winchester.  I live in hope.

o-YODA-facebook.jpg

Credo in Deum

I can relate.  Right now, I'm just...

dr-who-rain.gif

I+have+no+idea+why+I+made+this+_e5377034

According to my research, the correct response to this "BR".  However I am not sure just how offensive it is, so I will refrain.  One should never be more offensive than one intends.

Nihil Obstat

According to my research, the correct response to this "BR".  However I am not sure just how offensive it is, so I will refrain.  One should never be more offensive than one intends.

Full marks for effort and awareness. Reduction in grade for lack of dedication to the lulz. Overall grade of B.

f22.gif

Not The Philosopher

Everything should be illegal. Including the law. There's just no excuse for these things in this day and age.

Credo in Deum

Everything should be illegal. Including the law. There's just no excuse for these things in this day and age.

giphy.gif