An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dominican Sisters Of Mary Mother Of The Eucharist Papers

QuickDSMMEQuestion

QuickDSMMEQuestion

Hello, I am a very seriously discerning Catholic and I plan to enter with the DSMME this August. However, I'm a little late on the draw and, as I've been working on my papers, they have moved to various places in the house. My parents aren't always the most organized, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me scanned copies of each paper in the packet that they hand out to those entering. I really want to make sure that I have each of the papers completed before turning them in, so please let me know!

Try contacting the community ... they should be quite open to helping you.  Things do happen, so they would understand.

Sr Joseph Andrew will send you another set. Why are you asking here and not on the aspirant email list?

Edited by manymarys

OnlySunshine

It's probably not a good idea to be asking in a public forum, either, as SrJA has an internet presence.  ;)

ChristinaTherese

I never heard of SrJA...

She meant Sr. Joseph Andrew, she just didn't want to spell it out.

I know. That is who I never heard of before. She said she had a internet presence. I don't recall who she is. Community etc)

ChristinaTherese

She's the VD for the DSMME, I think. But others can correct me if I'm wrong.

freedomreigns

I know that she was for sure vocation directress for a time, and very well may still be.  She is also one of the original sisters.  

domenica_therese

Yeah, I don't think it'd be kosher for someone to send you copies of the papers without some sort of "ok" or approbation by the community. Unfortunate for your situation, but I'm sure Sister herself would be ready enough to help. From what I understand she answers email quickly.

Sister_Abbie

Hey, I think these guys are right, it would be best to check it out with Sr. JA! (Or just email them)

God Bless!