An Old School Catholic Message Board

Eating Other People, Eating Yourself

dairygirl4u2c

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Credo in Deum

Wait, this is the Debate Table? I'm supposed to take this seriously?

Well that's up for debate.  I say, no.  

Anastasia13

You do realize that the third question is not entirely optional, right? In the event of malnurishment such as at least anorxia (and presumably starving third world people from time to time) the human body will start to digest the lining of the stomach, thus causing a sense of heartburn. This the body digesting itself. Because this is in the digestive tract, it will then go through the intestines.

The second question presents a set of extremes testing moral and natural instincts which most of us can only pray we would do the right thing and get through it without too much suffering. Lord have mercy on all those whose hunger places them in moral agony.

As for the first, how many of us can really imagine what it would be like to be stranded and starving like that? I would presume mercy over judgement, for surely such situations would call into question ones own judgement at the time, whate'er the moral answer be.

Well that's up for debate. I say, no.

Strange and wonderous thing called phatmass this is? Edited by Vitamin