An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cliven Bundy

PhuturePriest

Oy oy way too many racist white men.

I was JUST talking to my bf this morning about the Clippers owner and his racist ish. My bad!

Edited by CrossCuT

This whole thing been reeking of racism for quite awhile. Those militamen didn't get involved until the incident between the BLM and Cliven's son. Now, if a black kid rammed his ATV into a cop car because the government took momma's welfare check away, and managed to just get himself tazed how many militamen would be rising to momma's defense? Zero, that's how many.

Cliven Bundy is an insurrectionist who says he doesn't recognize the United States, only the state of Nevada. More than that, he has inspired groups of men, presumably with military training, to defend his descion to not pay grazing fees on federal land since 1993. The militamen have pointed assault weapons at BLM authorities during a standoff at least once.

In a perfect world, Bundy and his terrorist ilk would all be taken out during a family BBQ, but bleeding hearts would complain and worry about drone strikes in the US and whine about spilt blood so hopefully we are doing things behind the scences that will eventually lead to Bundy's and/or seizure of his cattle. I don't want him to be allowed to get away with this.

Edited by Vitamin

You are keen to wish death on people over mere property disputes by two different businesses.

Perhaps you should step up and get to killing.

You are keen to wish death on people over mere property disputes by two different businesses.

Perhaps you should step up and get to killing.

The land is owned by the federal government, there's no disputing that, and I make no apologies for my disdain of insurrectionists. Edited by Vitamin

The land is owned by the federal government, there's no disputing that, and I make no apologies for my disdain of insurrectionists.

Hilarious, coming from someone who believes in the legitimacy of the United States.

Hilarious, coming from someone who believes in the legitimacy of the United States.

I don't have to defend the American Revolution.

Of course you don't. But you do amuse me.

Anachrists have many more amusing qualities, namely futility. Edited by Vitamin

havok579257

This whole thing been reeking of racism for quite awhile. Those militamen didn't get involved until the incident between the BLM and Cliven's son. Now, if a black kid rammed his ATV into a cop car because the government took momma's welfare check away, and managed to just get himself tazed how many militamen would be rising to momma's defense? Zero, that's how many.

Cliven Bundy is an insurrectionist who says he doesn't recognize the United States, only the state of Nevada. More than that, he has inspired groups of men, presumably with military training, to defend his descion to not pay grazing fees on federal land since 1993. The militamen have pointed assault weapons at BLM authorities during a standoff at least once.

In a perfect world, Bundy and his terrorist ilk would all be taken out during a family BBQ, but bleeding hearts would complain and worry about drone strikes in the US and whine about spilt blood so hopefully we are doing things behind the scences that will eventually lead to Bundy's and/or seizure of his cattle. I don't want him to be allowed to get away with this.

a catholic pushing for a murder of someone.  nice.

havok579257

I don't have to defend the American Revolution.

no but what you have to defend is how you can say your catholic but advocate murder which is absolutely against church teaching.  

no but what you have to defend is how you can say your catholic but advocate murder which is absolutely against church teaching.

Advocating someone's arrest and seizure of property for failure to pay taxes is the same thing as murder?

Dude, did you read my post? Edited by Vitamin

This is a good article illustrating the complexity of the property rights dispute between the ranchers and the us government.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/12961-huge-win-for-property-owners

None of this has been tried by a disinterested third party, but nonetheless, not all judgments have gone the way of the monopoly power.