An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Politician Would You Rather Have?

havok579257

Immigrants coming here to exercise the human right to engage in trade are such a threat to the power of the government that the government suspends the 4th amendment to aid in their campaign of assault, battery, and kidnapping against them. I mentioned the suspension of the 4th not because of its effects on peaceful human interaction, but instead to show that the government is: 

no different from any other human organization, and I think opposition to monopoly should motivate people to not grant government the monopoly it currently enjoys. I just hope anyone coming in here sees that the power concentration in government has attracted thugs. 

I see how it can affect trade (it has greatly. There's a great deal of human suffering wrapped up in the attempt to escape the notice of the INS/border patrol thugs, and trade is involved in travel as are so many human activities), but that's not why I mentioned it.

Do any politicians really care about their platform? Im pretty sure any of them would waver the second some cash was put on a fishing pole.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that when it comes to the abortion debate in Washington, there are a good number of politicians who only say they are pro-life or pro-choice because that is their expected party stance. They would lose votes to go against the flow so they choose to publicly side either way to secure their voter base.  :hehe2: