An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please...many Questions

Quietfire

Guest HawleyluYah
:weep: It is sad to see people looking for reasons not to have to use the one true name given among men that we all need to be save. It is a name above every other name. How can there be more then one?
The Son came to honor his Father, even in name.
Exo 23:21 "Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him.
Psa 89:24 "But My faithfulness and My mercy shall be with him, And in My name his horn shall be exalted.
Psa 118:26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahweh! We have blessed you from the house of Yahweh.
Psa 148:13 Let them praise the name of Yahweh, For His name alone is exalted; His glory is above the earth and heaven.
Psa 148:14 And He has exalted the horn of His people, The praise of all His saints; Of the children of Israel, A people near to Him. Praise Yahweh!
Acts 4:12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven GIVEN among men by which we must be saved."
Mat 21:9 Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: "Hosanna to the Son of David! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of Yahweh!' Hosanna in the highest!"
Mat 23:39 "for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of Yahweh!'"
Mark 11:9 Then those who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: "Hosanna! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of Yahweh!'
Mark 11:10 Blessed is the kingdom of our father David That comes in the name of Yahweh! Hosanna in the highest!"
Mat 1:21 "And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name YAHoshua,(Yahweh is Salvation) for He (Yahweh) will save His people from their sins."

Please conceder this I am in a hurry right now but if you like I will go into more detail later tonight.

Guest HawleyluYah

[quote name='Winchester' post='1086594' date='Oct 8 2006, 12:05 AM']
Too many vowels to really be authentic, Hawlly
[/quote]
How so?

[quote name='HawleyluYah' post='1086433' date='Oct 7 2006, 07:05 PM']
:weep: It is sad to see people looking for reasons not to have to use the one true name given among men that we all need to be save. It is a name above every other name. How can there be more then one?
[/quote]
Yes, all are saved under one name. But there's no stipulation that all know that name. I'm sure there are many in Heaven who, prior to the Beatific Vision, never heard of Jesus Christ, Yeshua, YAHoshua, etc. The reason the Israelites called their God "Yahweh" was because they did not know his True Name; indeed, no one could, for it was far beyond human reason. "Yeshua" means "God Saves." "Christ" and "Messiah" both mean "Savior." Jesus Christ is the Savior, and God Saves. Is there really any more we need to know about what to call him?