An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers For A Seminarian With Cancer, Please

Luigi

Kent Pollman is a seminarian for the archdiocese of St. Louis. He is currently receiving chemotherapy.

This link provides some basic information - it also solicits donations. It is not my intent to solicit donations from the Pham, although I'm sure all parties involved would appreciate it. My intent is to provide whatever details I can about Pollman's condition.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/benefit-of-kent-pollman/119903

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE - and good news, it is! The entry for 2/17/14 says:

02/17/2014
by Ellen Pollman-Voelker
Thank you for all your prayers!  Miracles do happen daily when we have faith to "let go and let God".  The Pollman family has so much to be thankful for everyday, but today will be remembered forever!

Larry (Kent's nickname for his tumor) is gone!  Kent has a long road to getting 'back to normal' and is constantly drained of energy but he is thrilled today that his suffering thru chemo has been successful with his PERSISTANCE, TRUST, FAITH and PRAYERS that God would take care of him.  What AMAZING NEWS!  I am overwhelmed with joy!  My baby brother will be able to continue his journey to becoming a priest and have more time to do God's work.