An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Is My Everything...topic Locked?

Julian

What question. I don't feel good today. I forgot my YouTube password. I need to open new YouTube account, transfer all the videos and add new ones. I need to download 1000 movies and videos and this is going to take me a long time. I need 100 dollars to buy 2 TB hard drive and a new RICH Catholic friend willing to help and a servant to follow my instructions and orders.

The lex orandi question.

I need 100 dollars to buy 2 TB hard drive and a new RICH Catholic friend willing to help and a servant to follow my instructions and orders.

Those might be nice things to have. Usually I just look at everything that needs to be done and think, "Where's that lazy servant?" and then I realize, its me.

The lex orandi question.

To tell you the truth I don't know much about this. I am a fairly new Catholic. I am still learning and reading. I started collecting books and information because I was interested in all Catholic and all social sciences. As I did this I found so much good information and decided to collect and organize it for others who are on a similar quest.

I didn't know almost nothing just few yrs. back. All Vatican II, traditionalist and novus ordo I didn't know any of this only after I read that exorcism revelations I got very mad and I realized it was all true. Just meditate on these revelations and the situation of the Catholic Church today. Lately I just finished reading Synagogue of Satan, got sick and mad for a day. Was angry at Jews in the Bible and that book. I don’t read too much, I react emotionally to strong. So I have to avoid news and some books. They make me sick and paralyze me with sadness, depression and anger.

Edited by Julian

To tell you the truth I don't know much about this. I am a fairly new Catholic. I am still learning and reading. I started collecting books and information because I was interested in all Catholic and all social sciences. As I did this I found so much good information and decided to collect and organize it for others who are on a similar quest.

I didn't know almost nothing just few yrs. back. All Vatican II, traditionalist and novus ordo I didn't know any of this only after I read that exorcism revelations I got very mad and I realized it was all true. Just meditate on these revelations and the situation of the Catholic Church today. Lately I just finished reading Synagogue of Satan, got sick and mad for a day. Was angry at Jews in the Bible and that book. I don’t read too much, I react emotionally to strong. So I have to avoid news and some books. They make me sick and paralyze me with sadness, depression and anger.

Perhaps you should study a bit more, with some solid, orthodox mentors. I would like to recommend starting with the fssp.

Perhaps you should study a bit more, with some solid, orthodox mentors. I would like to recommend starting with the fssp.

I wrote down lots of text but my time in library expired and l lost everything. I have lots of eBooks and books and I can find the best of the best with ease. Also Theology, Philosophy, Psychology, and other social science are very easy for me, especially Spiritual Theology.  I love St. Frances DeSales. He is genius. Unbelievable man and saint. He is one of my favorite saints,….. I like all saints.

I wanted to join FSSP or SSPX. I wanted to be a Carmelite monk. But God has different plans. His will is manifested in your health, and particular situation you find yourself in. So I think he wants me to stay where I am. I think He wants me to Evangelize over the Internet and with Valtorta messages. And do penance for past sins.

I could write a book about my conversion and my outlook on the situation of the Church. I realized there was something wrong with me before conversion and I realized there was something wrong with the Church after my conversion.

I also want to write something about Psychology. Maybe a short booklet or a book.

Julian you should be a guest on Coast to Coast with Art Bell.

NOW you are talking.... I used to listen to him going waaaay back ~18 years, but then he retired... Is he back?  If I could stream him online that would be sweet.

I wrote down lots of text but my time in library expired and l lost everything. I have lots of eBooks and books and I can find the best of the best with ease. Also Theology, Philosophy, Psychology, and other social science are very easy for me, especially Spiritual Theology.  I love St. Frances DeSales. He is genius. Unbelievable man and saint. He is one of my favorite saints,….. I like all saints.

I wanted to join FSSP or SSPX. I wanted to be a Carmelite monk. But God has different plans. His will is manifested in your health, and particular situation you find yourself in. So I think he wants me to stay where I am. I think He wants me to Evangelize over the Internet and with Valtorta messages. And do penance for past sins.

I could write a book about my conversion and my outlook on the situation of the Church. I realized there was something wrong with me before conversion and I realized there was something wrong with the Church after my conversion.

I also want to write something about Psychology. Maybe a short booklet or a book.

Julian, I personally am not that interested in Maria Valtorta or other prophecy, but I think it would be great if you stayed around the board and we all talked more about different stuff like our conversions, faith and how to grow in spirituality and sanctity and stuff. 

Basilisa Marie

OH. 

Fairly new Catholic? How new? Did you go through RCIA? Has anyone recommended any good books for you to real up on the faith? Have you checked out some of the fairly recent threads where some were recommended to others? 

PhuturePriest

I thought all those jokes with Julian and the reptiles were jokes. I didn't think he/she actually believed in reptilian people.

doesn't can move a writer to write something. That writer does not believe in God and demons, so he will just write it down without thinking who is moving his imagination and memory. Watch how demons manifest themselves in movie scripts that become real movies; Watch the whole video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIdbiRsRdYs&list=PLEC33B5ABA492363F

FYI just watched the first few minutes of this link. This doesn't look like it is from a Catholic source.

I thought all those jokes with Julian and the reptiles were jokes. I didn't think he/she actually believed in reptilian people.

Oh no ... Julian was being serious. It wasn't a joke. (Or at least I didn't think that he was joking)

KnightofChrist

NOW you are talking.... I used to listen to him going waaaay back ~18 years, but then he retired... Is he back?  If I could stream him online that would be sweet.

Last I knew he still guest hosts a few times a year, and they'll play repeats, but it's main host is still George Noory. I think, but I've not tuned in for a long time. He's still got a site "he" updates... http://artbell.com/ which is full of the lizard people kind of stuff.

Before the internet (before I had it anyway) AM, Shortwave, and Ham Radio was the way to relieve the utter boredom.