An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Mind Hurts...

cartermia

I don't know about Carter, but that thread sounds neat, DTA... I've heard the term and never knew what it meant!

I'm gonna be REALLLLY :evil:....

Carter wrote:

I thought people weren't suppose to learn things on Saturday! Ugh... I have learned so much tonight but it is a Saturday for crying out loud! My brain is to small for thinking 6 out of 7 days of the week, I cannot think all week that is unheard of! :P

Technically, it is almost certainly 'Saturday evening' where you live.... so technically it is SUNDAY.  SO you have been learning SEVEN DAYS out of SEVEN this week... and having fun I think!

That's almost.... uh.... BIBLICAL... .and LITERAL!    YIKES!!!!   :bible:

Edited by AnneLine

Btw, sorry if I sounded overly aggressive Carter. :) It was not my intention, but in rereading the thread some may have thought it was.

Thank you.  Although, I think Carter and I may BOTH be feeling like we have had a LONG Saturday... 

My eyes were kinda glazing over that 'simple' explanation.

I haven't read anything that dense and packed with concepts since some of my literature classes and/or Marriage and Family Theories classes.  Blink.   I is tired.

BUT I will come back and read it again.... and then maybe we can have a little chat... possibly on a different thread?... 'cause I think we should leave this one for Carter's questions.... but it's Carter's thread!

DTA & Carter, I am gonna go read a book for a while!!!!!!

Edited by AnneLine