An Old School Catholic Message Board

Newbie To Vocation Station

Ancilla Domini

VeniJesuAmorMi

You know, perhaps I ought to have told more about myself in the original post. :D

Well, here goes:

I'm discerning a religious vocation and holding my breath as I wait until I'm old enough to visit the Benedictines of Mary. I would be delighted to meet more of you who are interested in them. I'm pretty positive about the Benedictines of Mary, but I'm waiting for God give me the go-ahead, or tell me I'm wrong. :)

Jesu cum Maria sit nobis in via.

Hello Ancilla Domini! :wave:

Be assured of my prayers as you walk the exciting journey of discernment. I have never visited the Benedictines of Mary but some time ago I contacted them. They are a beautiful community. Perhaps you could still contact them to go for a retreat there. Sometimes they have discernment retreats for young women discerning. That would be exciting!

Welcome here too. I hope you find it a helpful resource for your discernment. :) 

Hi Ancilla Domini,

Welcome to Phatmass!!  I am new too.  I had never heard of the Benedictines of Mary.  After reading your post, I looked them up.  They seem like such a wonderful community - so many vocations and so many young people!!  And I love their habit.  I wish you the best in your time of waiting,

And thanks, Christina Therese, I didn't know how to post pictures either!