An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass International.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

look at knightofchrists profile. :) And we speak australian in australia, lol. It is a type of english but not exactly, there is a saying that the further away from buckingham palace you get, the worse the english, including the united states of america. :tomato:

Ummm.

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/oceania_languages.htm

Sorry, "mate" you speak English....so do we in America.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Which is likely why you aren't coming off as very educated at all.

Care full or this church nerd will hit you with a big word, like catastrophe.

Care full or this church nerd will hit you with a big word, like catastrophe.

Pretty sure that's not English, "Asian" or "Australian".  Merrian Webster has some good ideas about commas that may benefit you.

besides the fact that careful is one word

Edited by blazeingstar

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

or perhaps litigation or direst. Or begotten, ooooooo. Dictionaries chill in the ghetto too. :)

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pretty sure that's not English, "Asian" or "Australian".  Merrian Webster has some good ideas about commas that may benefit you.

besides the fact that careful is one word

You crack me up, care full is one word, welcome to tha sand box. Lol direst wasn't even the word i was looking for, it was digress. So brainiac what does direst mean?

or perhaps litigation or direst. Or begotten, ooooooo. 

1) you can't hit me with litigation as you have no idea who I am, nor would you have jurisdiction if you did.  In addition, I've done nothing wrong, not even anything that could get me banned or warned on a measly little discussion board.

2) Direst?  You've got to be kidding, right?  You're an admittedly drunken Aussie who has some real writing and attitude problems.  In no way are you going to cause me that much angst.

3) Begotten what?  Again, your writing has absolutely no tie into what the rest of us refer to as "reality"

Edited by blazeingstar

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

And 4. I do have a drinking problem sometimes but drunken perhaps not, am i addressing this sometimes drinking problem to the best of my abilities, yes. Check my recent thread in the lame board, and also i have been battling ferociously with my occasional drinking problem for 4 years and with the grace of GOD it will be defeated!

And 4. I do have a drinking problem sometimes but drunken perhaps not, am i addressing this sometimes drinking problem to the best of my abilities, yes. Check my recent thread in the lame board, and also i have been battling ferociously with my occasional drinking problem for 4 years and with the grace of GOD it will be defeated!

So learn to stay on the limportant boards while your brain heals itself.  Obviously by your grandiose claims of phatmass somehow not serving the international audience you are not using your cognitive abilities.  Why don't you stick with the lame board for now?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

my conversation with you on this thread is over for now, where going around in circles. Perhaps another time another thread. May the Lord our God enlighten your heart and mind always in faith with hope and love.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

And i do love you as a brother in christ, i'm just don't have the energy at the moment, like i said perhaps another day another thread, and your welcome to pm me anytime if you like.

my conversation with you on this thread is over for now, where going around in circles. Perhaps another time another thread. May the Lord our God enlighten your heart and mind always in faith with hope and love.

And i do love you as a brother in christ, i'm just don't have the energy at the moment, like i said perhaps another day another thread, and your welcome to pm me anytime if you like.

If you are done with this thread why did you reply to yourself?  You are aware there is a fully functional edit button.  DuST is nice that way.