An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass International.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Seriously Tab, we don't go around announcing where we're from.  90% of the English oriented Christian and Catholic discussion boards that have survive the past ten years are American.  There was one that didn't survive but was started by a brit and had a decent population from NZ...however even with being centered in Europe most of the people were Americans.

Also, we don't go around advertising our locations.  I live in America, yes, but i don't identify the state.  There are many memebers who are not young who don't advertize where they live.  I know that some of the long time "mom" members actually fully hail from Canada and that some of the married members have moved from NZ or Scotland to be in America with their spouse...again changing the balance.

I'm not trying to "kill" you, but I am concerned about the rash opinions and garbage that you post on this board and how it may appear to other people...especially when someone would search that very thing.

Also, please remember that not everyone posts on the forum.  Our defense directory has hits from all over the world including countries/continents that are non-english speaking in general like Africa or Asia.  The only thing that may be geared towards America is the "book a rapper" feature, however, Rap is a pretty American genere.

1 it's the united states of america, you are forgetting south america and canada/north america. 2. Rapping and rhyming existed long before the united states of america. 3. I also don't state exactly where i'm from unless i have built a good amount of trust with someone. Though i do state the country i was born and still live in, if and when asked or required, and i do have where i'm from on my profile. 4. Are you the trash collector ? and last but not least 5. I was deadly serious about scoping through all the profiles of phatmass over time out of christian love and charity, for YOU! But also to benefit my own understanding of what is and what isn't phatmass location wise. And just for the nature of man a mystery prize 6. Thank you for your concern.

God bless.

Onward christian souls.

God iz LOVE!

Jesus iz LORD!

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

1 it's the united states of america, you are forgetting south america and canada/north america. 2. Rapping and rhyming existed long before the united states of america. 3. I also don't state exactly where i'm from unless i have built a good amount of trust with someone. Though i do state the country i was born and still live in, if and when asked or required, and i do have where i'm from on my profile. 4. Are you the trash collector ? and last but not least 5. I was deadly serious about scoping through all the profiles of phatmass over time out of christian love and charity, for YOU! But also to benefit my own understanding of what is and what isn't phatmass location wise. And just for the nature of man a mystery prize 6. Thank you for your concern.

God bless.

Onward christian souls.

God iz LOVE!

Jesus iz LORD!

1) Excuse me for not being correct to the nth degree.  United States of America.  Although I think when people state American it is a given that they are from the states.

2) Sure they existed, but the music business centers around America.  Very few other countries sell rap music and have rap concerts.

3) Most people don't list their country on their profile, but I guarentee you there are atleast 3 aussies who post nearly every day besides you, you just aren't reading their posts and comments.

4) Trash collecter? No, if I was I would delete this tread.  The very least I can do is set the record straight.

5) Make a poll, actually read peoples comments.  Do SOMETHING other than making a wild accusation that you have NO information backing up.

6) you're welcome

Don't ever insinuate that i am trash again, i am a human being.

I never even got close to insinuating that you are trash in any way.  What I was very clear about was the research behind your posting which is pretty much along the lines of the flosam island in the pacific.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

king solomons mind. :lol: welcome to tha jungle. no pun intended. :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

<editafied>  Rat a tat tat my rhymes blast like a gat for the love of God settle down on the react and think before you act, life isn't a stage, don't get lost in the maze, for God you must praise.

<editafied>  Rat a tat tat my rhymes blast like a gat for the love of God settle down on the react and think before you act, life isn't a stage, don't get lost in the maze, for God you must praise.

Good grief.  I didn't say you were incapable of making a "rap" song, just that the industry is centered around America.  There's no denying that fact.  While it has crept into other nations (ironically many middle Eastern ones) America is still center of Rap.

KnightofChrist

Good grief.  I didn't say you were incapable of making a "rap" song, just that the industry is centered around America.  There's no denying that fact.  While it has crept into other nations (ironically many middle Eastern ones) America is still center of Rap.

We're all living in Amerika, Amerika ist wunderbar.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

U.S.A aye ok, for her we all must pray that she is united from bay to bay, black, white and brown, new style lion of judah tiger town, going pound for pound with the dragons that skull flagons... without a hint of violence the devil we must silence.  HAHA. Now you got me going blaze. I may start a new keystyle  thread in the lame board, coz the last will be first.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Are you american?  I didn't think so

Can you read any asian languages, the location is in an asian language. It may say a state of the u.s.a or perhaps america, or perhaps United States of America. Or perhaps not. I don't know i can't read any asian. Though i can speak some not that that helps with reading it. :(

U.S.A aye ok, for her we all must pray that she is united from bay to bay, black, white and brown, new style lion of judah tiger town, going pound for pound with the dragons that skull flagons... without a hint of violence the devil we must silence.  HAHA. Now you got me going blaze. I may start a new keystyle  thread in the lame board, coz the last will be first.

I'm pretty sure they speak English in Australia.  You speak so much drivvle I often can't tell.

Can you read any asian languages, the location is in an asian language. It may say a state of the u.s.a or perhaps america, or perhaps United States of America. Or perhaps not. I don't know i can't read any asian. Though i can speak some not that that helps with reading it. :(

Actually its because I pay attention to what he wrote.  No one can read "asian" its not a language.  I thought he was over in Europe somewhere.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

look at knightofchrists profile. :) And we speak australian in australia, lol. It is a type of english but not exactly, there is a saying that the further away from buckingham palace you get, the worse the english, including the united states of america. No chucking tomatoes at me for united states bashing because i bash australia too, i hate bits and pieces about most nations i know something of, equally.  :tomato:   :lol: :)

KnightofChrist

look at knightofchrists profile. :) And we speak australian in australia, lol. It is a type of english but not exactly, there is a saying that the further away from buckingham palace you get, the worse the english, including the united states of america. :tomato:

Then the show Eastenders must be shot on the moon. I know what they speak on that show should be English but I never understand a word they say.