An Old School Catholic Message Board

Another Superhero Topic

jeffpugh

[quote name='musturde' post='1257' date='Jul 5 2003, 03:14 PM']My Teleportation could beat your flying any day.[/quote]
That's what I'm talkin about.

I want to be able to move things with my mind. Like moving this topic to the lame board. :P

Plus being able to do that means I can fly by default. And if you get good enough, you could even control the air molecules, making you able to freeze moisture in the air, control fire, and all other sorts of interesting things.

Yes, I've thought about this a whole lot.

Hmm... I'm liking the Xmen superpowers... like that germanic blue guy from X2 (forget his name) who is Catholic, and has the power where he can teleport around... it's soo cool. Or the antagonist... gah can't think of names now... the guy who could control iron. THAT'S sweet.

SMM, Kurt Wagner, also known as Nightcrawler. If memory serves in the comics, he's also a priest.

I'd take either teleportation or shapeshifting as a power.

Farsight one

[quote]If memory serves in the comics, he's also a priest.[/quote]

A benedictine monk in Germany. Probably was a priest too. You can't tell, but he's got the white collar in my profile pic.

Nice. Thanks.
Btw, I had to look up your avatar, Farsight, cause the tininess sort of makes Kurt look like a zombie :ninja:

Edited by Sacred Music Man

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1441413' date='Jan 2 2008, 11:36 PM']Nice. Thanks.
Btw, I had to look up your avatar, Farsight, cause the tininess sort of makes Kurt look like a zombie :ninja:[/quote]

Gotta agree with him Farsight lol. And thanks, didn't realize he was a Benedictine Monk.

Thought I answered this.

I want to melt into a puddle of goo at will, a la [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Mack"]Alex Mack[/url]. :mellow:

No, really, hmm...bilocation would be awesome, as would teleportation. Or telekinesis. Or flight. Ha.

Hey, good to see you 'round, Gamesfanatic04! Yeah, I hear ya. That's a good superpower too, especially for that reason. I'd chose a yappy dog in this situation.