An Old School Catholic Message Board

Imagine Sisters Store Is Open

DameAgnes

OMIGOSH I am totally getting one of those bumper stickers for my computer. And one for my scooter. And I would totally get one of those hoodies if they were only cheaper! :(

ToJesusMyHeart

I have a stupid question. 

If someone in Europe or elsewhere wanted to buy this merchandise, how does that work? Since the merch is sold in USD, and whatnot? 

Sorry...I haven't ever been out of the USA and I'm ignorant of such things.

ToJesus, maybe if you have a credit card, Visa or Mastercard, you could pay for it and the card company would do the currency conversion? I know I have used my Visa card when I travel in Europe and that is what happens. You might also write to the Imagine Sisters website to find out if they would be willing to calculate overseas postage for your order. They might also tell you in advance what that would cost, so that you can decide if you are willing to spend the money.  There are websites you can use to do a general conversion; they will tell you what your currency converts to in dollars.  Here is one: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

I have a stupid question. 

If someone in Europe or elsewhere wanted to buy this merchandise, how does that work? Since the merch is sold in USD, and whatnot? 

Sorry...I haven't ever been out of the USA and I'm ignorant of such things.

You just buy it with a credit card and your credit card company does the conversion for you. It shows up in your currency on your credit card bill, just as if it had originally been in... whatever your currency is. (If you're REALLY concerned, you might call your credit card company and just make sure they don't charge you any extra fees for the conversion. American companies don't, but I think some foreign companies might.)

Now, shipping is another matter. You might want to make sure the sisters will ship overseas.

Boo hoo.....don't ship to UK...........................! :cry:

If you know someone in the US, just have them ship it to them and then they'll send it to you.