An Old School Catholic Message Board

Swat Raids On Ordinary People

Winchester

Would it not be Biden, if Obama was impeached? Big improvement.

as aloof as he is, it probably would be an improvement.

PhuturePriest

Would it not be Biden, if Obama was impeached? Big improvement.

If Obama's ideas aren't getting us in trouble, Biden's over-sized mouth is. Just watch the vice-presidential debate if there is any question as to Biden's integrity and kindness.

If Obama's ideas aren't getting us in trouble, Biden's over-sized mouth is. Just watch the vice-presidential debate if there is any question as to Biden's integrity and kindness.

But you're missing the point that he's not Obama.

PhuturePriest

But you're missing the point that he's not Obama.

Neither is Saddam Hussein. I suppose he's preferable to Obama simply because he's not him?

What we have here is a case of a SWAT team coming in with full battle-gear on, claiming they are there to "check for guns", and then show that they are really there under the Government's orders to save the Government's backside. If that doesn't show people the corruption of the government, I don't know what will.

Neither is Saddam Hussein. I suppose he's preferable to Obama simply because he's not him?

What we have here is a case of a SWAT team coming in with full battle-gear on, claiming they are there to "check for guns", and then show that they are really there under the Government's orders to save the Government's backside. If that doesn't show people the corruption of the government, I don't know what will.

I am against anyone with the name "Hussein" being President.

I have a hard time caring about someone being "not Obama" as long as he is still a statist shill.

Someone who campaigns for public office and he's not an anarchist? I'm shocked

Someone who campaigns for public office and he's not an anarchist? I'm shocked

It may be the norm, but I do not have to be ok with it. :idontknow:

In Canada, essentially everyone who runs for office is in favour of abortion, or at least complicit by refusing to re-open the debate. It does not shock me, but it does disgust me, and overall I find them all to be rather odious.