An Old School Catholic Message Board

Benedict Critiques Francis

KnightofChrist

blazeingstar

How sure are you that your brain has not been more damaged by the t.v. ? and or movie screens.

Yep.  If anything the smile reminds me of the cheeky grin of my friend's 4 year old son.  Its cute and not malicious.  Here are some disturbing icons

:packers:<- greenbay?  For real?  that's scary.

:stereo: <- he is scarry, I mean who uses a sterio like that.  I think there's TV inside comming out to steal our soul

:icey2: <-winter.  Winter is scary.

:gameboy: <- HE'S LOOKING AT A SCREEN!!!! HE MUST BE POSESSED BY SATAN!  It's wors than if he was smoking weed!!!!

blazeingstar

Yes, it was written by a group of scholars who had an agenda. The historic liturgy is given, the modern liturgy is an artificial creation.

Scholars or not at one point the historic liturgy was written, too.  Jesus' institution of the Mass was when everyone was reclined at table.  We don't recline at table.

I'm not making that comparison, what I'm saying is your obedience is so skewed that if the Pope ordered you to destroy tabernacles, you would probably do it.

Errr ummm no.  If the Pope said we had to decomission and melt all gold to pay for the poor, then I would.  But the Pope is not going to encourage sacrilege

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Yes, it was written by a group of scholars who had an agenda. The historic liturgy is given, the modern liturgy is an artificial creation.

I hear what your saying, but still i think you may be anti roman catholic, are you? Or are you trying to understand what the holy roman catholic church truly believes, as individual laymen and the church doctrine , hopefully you post on the catholic Q and A on phatmass answered by church scholars also for exact church doctrine on certain matters, do you, when a reasonable solution is not gained amongst the bretheren.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

The Pope put a beach ball on the altar and prayed?  Lol, that just made my day.  I do want to know what happened to the Holy Beach Ball though.

Errr ummm no.  If the Pope said we had to decomission and melt all gold to pay for the poor, then I would.  But the Pope is not going to encourage sacrilege

Umm, what do you call what happened to the Traditional Latin Mass?

The Pope put a beach ball on the altar and prayed?  Lol, that just made my day.  I do want to know what happened to the Holy Beach Ball though.

The holy beach ball probably got a hole in it and was thrown away.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Me too :) I would give it to an orphan.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

So you agree it is now a holy beach ball, and not an ordinary beach ball. :) even if it gets a hole in it.

blazeingstar

Umm, what do you call what happened to the Traditional Latin Mass?

It was moved to the extraordinary form.  No one spat on it.  They decided (by the will of God) that this was the way for the church to move.

When it got punctured did it fly around the church making farting noises?

So you agree it is now a holy beach ball, and not an ordinary beach ball. :) even if it gets a hole in it.

Yes, that beach ball is a new component of Roman Catholic doctrine for me.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I better read what ex pope benedict actually said in the initial post, i'll be white black, zing.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Yes, that beach ball is a new component of Roman Catholic doctrine for me.

i don't know much about doctine but i do know that if a holy priest blesses a cross pendant it becomes a holy pendant same with a car. Don't the orthodox still bless things? A holy priest can bless just about anyhting that is made from earthly substances, even bibles due to the fact there made from paper, not that he is increasing or decreasing from the holy word of GOD. Holy Roman Catholic rocks, ughh.

It was moved to the extraordinary form.  No one spat on it.  They decided (by the will of God) that this was the way for the church to move.

Moved to the extraordinary form? Do you know that for decades it was popularly believed the so called "extraordinary form" was abolished, and anyone who celebrated it a schismatic, or even worse a heretic? Anyway, you have an exaggerated view of the papacy, there is no making you understand the destruction that has happened to the Roman Church.