An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Black Sheep Dog

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pax domini bretheren...

Forgive me if all this has already been gone over 100 times but just tonight is the 1st time i have investigated anything about fr corapi and whatever happened. I was watching the raymond oreyo spot and raymond oreyo said the picture on fr corapis blog page looks demonic at 1st glance. I look at it and see the wolves in one eye and the sheep in the other eye. I see it as fr corapi looking out for open wolves as well as wolves in sheeps clothing. I wen't to his sight www.blacksheepdog.us and it is closed down now. I will pray for him now. Is anyone still praying for him? Is there any word from him or has he totally disappeared? Also what was he accused of doing ?

Onward christian souls.

Jesus iz LORD.

St Francessca Cabrini pray for us.

blazeingstar

Tab,

You can read what he was accused of using Google news.   We should not repeat it as these were accusations and were settled out of court.

As far as his personal sites, he was asked to remove himself from public ministry and he has.  We should not give any more attention to this.

As far as pictures.  One must again ask if you are serious.  There is so much photo editing on the web that one cannot truly know if they are looking at a legitimate picture or one doctored. That, and "demonic" is highly subjective...many times mentally ill people, pets and autistic children photograph "demonically" but it 99% of the time it's just the way we are accustomed to evil being portrayed and not on reality.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab,

You can read what he was accused of using Google news.   We should not repeat it as these were accusations and were settled out of court.

As far as his personal sites, he was asked to remove himself from public ministry and he has.  We should not give any more attention to this.

As far as pictures.  One must again ask if you are serious.  There is so much photo editing on the web that one cannot truly know if they are looking at a legitimate picture or one doctored. That, and "demonic" is highly subjective...many times mentally ill people, pets and autistic children photograph "demonically" but it 99% of the time it's just the way we are accustomed to evil being portrayed and not on reality.

The may look demonic is what raymond oreyo said for ewtn, and i trust my bretheren for the down low more then the secular google news.

blazeingstar

The may look demonic is what raymond oreyo said for ewtn, and i trust my bretheren for the down low more then the secular google news.

You can go to google news and find stories from Catholic sources.  Google is a news aggregate.

Believing only one person's opinion, especially someone who is dabbling in speculation is very unhealthy.  Those on EWTN should not be guessing at the looks of a picture.  It's very wrong.

The last stat was that he's living in a nice house on white fish lake, Montana. Every now and then someone sees him riding his hardly, apparently he has left the priesthood for good and is enjoying a secular life style. Surprisingly no one has photographed him since.