An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Is Fantasy As Bad As Drug Abuse?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

yeah thread had progressed a bit, decided it wasnt too relevant anymore ;)

Still, if I had had a liquid in my mouth, it most definitely would have shot through my nose when I read the original.

Blazingstar, how do you remember Budge? she hasnt been around for a long time since before you got here. 

Meh.  Somethings are better left unknown.

my cursory IP investigation didn't reveal any juicy details, but if someone wants to reinvent themselves after an absence I have no problem with it, as long as they don't also use their past account as multiple screen names are against the rules.

my cursory IP investigation didn't reveal any juicy details, but if someone wants to reinvent themselves after an absence I have no problem with it, as long as they don't also use their past account as multiple screen names are against the rules.

Nope no plans to.  Never made any trouble.  Never made any friends. Take me for who I am.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I know that fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but that was written before Jesus came and told us how much God loves us and cares for us.

John's gospel tells us that God is love. Why do people want to focus on fear when love can get the job done much more effectively? I have feared people in my life but I haven't wanted to do things for them except under duress. But for those I love, I could never do enough for them. :love:

gods-love.jpg

In my journey i have come to believe that Love is mercy and discipline. I was told that holy scripture says that the Lord disciplines those he love. A good parent also disciplines there children, you can't just get away with what ever the hell you wan't to so to speak, that would be bad parenting right? I'm not attacking you or disrespecting what you have said, i just think Love isn't all mercy, there is some discipline even though God's mercy far outweighs his wrath, well so i have been told or read in the holy scriptures.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

woops that's right i wasn't going to write on this thread again, sorry i forgot, just forgot not because i'm not mainly a man of my word, and hopefully one day 100% a man of my word.