An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Are Atheists So Obsessed With Christians?

KnightofChrist

KnightofChrist

My own observation.

Oh I thought you may have received your ink jet degree from learnfromhome.com or the like. But it was after all just your unprofessional uneducated observation.

I consider religion a mental disease, I can put it in a way you might relate with, it's akin to "hate the sin not the sinner". Religion can make good people do bad things, why are Christians the only ones allowed to prosthelytize? Surely if I can begrudgingly tolerate it, so can you...

Fanaticism that manifests itself in "hate" is not restricted to Religion(s). What is your standard of good vs bad in your comment above?

I find no reason to answer anyone elses question until someone makes an attempt to answer the one I asked about an hour ago. So the ball is in you court....answer it, don't answer it, I don't care, but don't expect me to respond to any thing else....

KnightofChrist

I'm a healthcare professional...so say what you will, doesn't bother me in the least. I find it humorous.

But you're not qualified to make mental illness diagnoses, I gather. In any event, if a Christian were to say the same of Atheist, he most certainly would be asked for his qualifications to make such diagnoses, and he would be asked for unbiased scientific proof. So, what if any scientific proof do you have to base such an observation?

KnightofChrist

I find no reason to answer anyone elses question until someone makes an attempt to answer the one I asked about an hour ago. So the ball is in you court....answer it, don't answer it, I don't care, but don't expect me to respond to any thing else....

So be it, but since it is not on topic, you are more than welcomed to start yet another thread about it. Perhaps though someone else willing to derail the thread would be willing to answer it. I however will not. It seems perhaps you are very use to asking all the questions, and not really having to answer any yourself. In other words you like the focus and topic to be about Christians, and Christianity (or Theism, or Polytheism)rather than to focus be the other way round.

Is that your response to my query? Did you mistake me for a follower of a religion?
I have no problem with people sharing their philosophies about human society. I have my opinions on prostelizing by theists and atheists since both still act within human society.

So be it, but since it is not on topic, you are more than welcomed to start yet another thread about it. Perhaps though someone else willing to derail the thread would be willing to answer it. I however will not. It seems perhaps you are very use to asking all the questions, and not really having to answer any yourself. In other words you like the

Edited by Medic

So be it, but since it is not on topic, you are more than welcomed to start yet another thread about it. Perhaps though someone else willing to derail the thread would be willing to answer it. I however will not. It seems perhaps you are very use to asking all the questions, and not really having to answer any yourself. In other words you like the focus and

Edited by Medic

So be it, but since it is not on topic, you are more than welcomed to start yet another thread about it. Perhaps though someone else willing to derail the thread would be willing to answer it. I however will not. It seems perhaps you are very use to asking all the questions, and not really having to answer any yourself. In other words you like the focus and topic to be about Christians, and Christianity (or Theism, or Polytheism)rather than to focus be the other way round.

I have answered several questions you have asked of me and only asked one in return, if your goal was to be a flaming [mod]Language - BG[/mod]then congratulations you have succeeded. It's disappointingly obvious that you and your ilk are void of any intelligence. I wont be wasting any more of my time on your stupidity. Have a good one you [mod]Language. - BG[/mod].  and with that ban me and go [mod]Language and personal attacks. - BG[/mod] yourself. ;) ta-ta

KnightofChrist

I have answer several questions you have asked of me and only asked one in return

The trouble is if you give a mouse a cookie he'll want a glass of milk. If I answer that one off topic and distractionary question, it would only lead to more. I did not imply I would not answer it at all, but that I would not answer it here.

I'm also sorry you are unable to control your temper.

I have answered several questions you have asked of me and only asked one in return, if your goal was to be a flaming [mod]Removed- BG[/mod]then congratulations you have succeeded. It's disappointingly obvious that you and your ilk are void of any intelligence. I wont be wasting any more of my time on your stupidity. Have a good one you smug [mod]Removed - BG[/mod] and with that ban me and go [mod]Hope you don't mind me removing it in your quoted post - BG[/mod]yourself. ;) ta-ta

Thank you for clarifying my supposition of your depth of intelligence.

CatholicsAreKewl

I have answered several questions you have asked of me and only asked one in return, if your goal was to be a flaming [mod]Removed-BG[/mod]then congratulations you have succeeded. It's disappointingly obvious that you and your ilk are void of any intelligence. I wont be wasting any more of my time on your stupidity. Have a good one you smug [mod]Removed-BG[/mod].  and with that ban me and go [mod]Hope you don't mind me removing it in your quoted post - BG[/mod]yourself. ;) ta-ta

Lol see you in a month