An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mia Dominicans

Feankie

Anybody heard from Discerning Catholic or Lil Mon lately ?  Just wondering if there is any news.  

They have been S O O O quiet - not at all like them  :)

Oops.  I just didn't read one of the threads.....Discerning Catholic, there you are again!  Sorry to put you in the MIA category.

Lil Mon hasn't been on line very much lately, and her uncle died last week.  

She may have other things going on right now... and I know she'd value prayers.  :)

maximillion

Carmelite 15 has not been seen much on the boards in a long time.

I don't know about her fb page......

Her blog hasn't had an entry in a long time either.

Maybe she entered, maybe she's not discerning anymore.

Edited by maximillion

She was treated so shabbily by some PMers that perhaps Carmelite 15 just doesn't want to share her journey, anymore. 

Chiquitunga

she's doing well, I keep up with her :like: one thing is that she doesn't have a computer at home anymore, so she can only go online via her phone. she is also super busy these days with her current job. she is still discerning though... I know she would appreciate everyone's prayers :pray:

Totally Franciscan

Thank you so much, Chiqui!  I have been wondering about her, and it is good to know that she is doing well and is still discerning.  Please convey to her that I send my prayers!

DiscerningCatholic

Ahaha! I'm not MIA; I just haven't been on PM that much. :) I've been loafin' around elsewhere. 

• I've taken up acryllic painting. :smile3:
  • I'm getting nervous about the retreat in November. 
  • I miss the sisters quite a bit, as I'm sure y'all have guessed. :( 

The three big things you need to know. ;) :P

Also, after my trips at the end of June, I found myself in a spiritual desert...worse than I thought possible. It was yucky. I spent a lot of time over-thinking my discernment (both pros and cons), so I tried to stay away from things that would trigger more over-thinking. (Paralysis of analysis, anyone?) I'm still digging out, but it's getting better. :like:

Edited by DiscerningCatholic

domenica_therese

Prayers. Having been in a hole myself, the only advice I can give is that sometimes its best to stop digging and just trust that someone's bringing a ladder.