An Old School Catholic Message Board

Liberal Info Pictures Thread

dairygirl4u2c

dairygirl4u2c

998133_10151486272886275_1245108125_n.jp

that's too high even by my standards, but it's worth noting. 

LIBERAL INFO PICTURES THREAD.

LAME.

Shut up. This could be a fight between havok and dairy. How great would that be?

dairygirl4u2c

65328_10151588100414343_4645352_n.jpg

not sure he's referring to state employees collective bargaining or not. i tend to be against them in that regard. but in any case, the above is interesting.

havok579257

Your sports team only recently started acknowledging it.

once again being attacked as  something I am not or have ever proclaimed to be.  no common sense.  maybe I should say your an atheist.  yeah that's it, you support dawkins and his hateful views against us catholics. 

I just figured we were making stupid comments.

and yet Obama shows no signs of wanting to stop this war spending.  he's been in office how long and still spends croutons loads on these wars.  kind of nice how democrats ignore that little fact.

Indeed, every war of the 20th century was started by a Democrat, until the unfortunate Gulf.  And in the case of two of them, it took a Republican to end them.  The Democrat is the party of war.

Of course W and his daddy were in reality Democrats wearing check pants and pretending to be Republicans.  QED

havok579257

Indeed, every war of the 20th century was started by a Democrat, until the unfortunate Gulf.  And in the case of two of them, it took a Republican to end them.  The Democrat is the party of war.

Of course W and his daddy were in reality Democrats wearing check pantaloons and pretending to be Republicans.  QED

conspiracy theorist huh.

CatholicsAreKewl

998133_10151486272886275_1245108125_n.jp

that's too high even by my standards, but it's worth noting. 

From what I understand, the raised minimum wage in Australia isn't necessarily a good thing. It makes it harder for people to start a business and raises the price on everything. I hope some of the pmers from Australia can correct me if I'm wrong about this. 

CatholicsAreKewl

once again being attacked as  something I am not or have ever proclaimed to be.  no common sense.  maybe I should say your an atheist.  yeah that's it, you support dawkins and his hateful views against us catholics. 

I just figured we were making stupid comments.

I like Dawkins. He tends to say incorrect things from time to time but whatevz. 

havok579257

I like Dawkins. He tends to say incorrect things from time to time but whatevz. 

yeah I mean who doesn't like a guy who says being raised catholic is worse then child abuse.  sounds like a great guy.

CatholicsAreKewl

yeah I mean who doesn't like a guy who says being raised catholic is worse then child abuse.  sounds like a great guy.

lol you only know that because of the thread, don't you?