An Old School Catholic Message Board

Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Sins!

Anastasia13

Anastasia13

Hey, even debaters (which I'm not really) feel sick when people make no effort to see it from their point of view. No blasphemy please.

That's why we have faith and reason together. :)

Likewise. A youtube video causes you such pain?  Perhaps you can address the content more.

You have not yet addressed the question of creator and creation. Thoughts?

Edited by Light and Truth

Anastasia13

Allah is PISSED at this blasphemy, and demands that you remove it at once from your profile, and do amends by strapping on a bomb and sacrificing yourself in Jihad against the infidel.  Only then may his wrath at your infidelity be appeased.

Fixed.

Jihad is a spiritual war, waged not simply with bombs but in how we live. Why don't you visit an MSA meeting and learn something one day?  Too much propaganda?  Remember, bad news is more exciting and thus makes the new more often.

Anastasia13

Next stop: Hutteriteville.

What are you talking about, Mr. Protestant?

Vincent Vega

What are you talking about, Mr. Protestant?

You must be extra dumb to misspell president in such an embarrassing context.

PhuturePriest

You forgot the venerable Mark, Jose, Johnnie, Morgan, and Jim.

Jim Beam is nasty, so I do not follow him and his ways of toxicity (Though I hate Jack Daniels, too). However, though never having tasted it, I am a devout follower of Lord Morgan, as he is a Pirate.

Nihil Obstat

Jim Beam is nasty, so I do not follow him and his ways of toxicity (Though I hate Jack Daniels, too). However, though never having tasted it, I am a devout follower of Lord Morgan, as he is a Pirate.

Yeah, I lost my taste for bourbon a few years ago after the only alcohol I drank for about an entire month was Jim Beam. No good anymore. Jack Daniels is a bit better, but generally if I want whiskey/whisky, but not Scotch whisky, I will have rye. Alberta Premium is basically bottled heaven.

Anastasia13

You must be extra dumb to misspell president in such an embarrassing context.

In all seriousness, I hope that your religion listing is a joke. Your profile says you are a new Catholic, and you have been around a while. It's good for the soul to be a part of God's church, and I would hate to see you not in some way a part of it.

Anastasia13

Yeah, I lost my taste for bourbon a few years ago after the only alcohol I drank for about an entire month was Jim Beam. No good anymore. Jack Daniels is a bit better, but generally if I want whiskey/whisky, but not Scotch whisky, I will have rye. Alberta Premium is basically bottled heaven.

Posts like this make me wish I did not have the background I did. Around many Protestants and families who take any meds, only the crazy partiers you should not be like have more than a rare drink. :(

Anastasia13

OP won't give up vodka, hence joke.

I am officially giving up on my vodka bottle.

Fixed.

Jihad is a spiritual war, waged not simply with bombs but in how we live. Why don't you visit an MSA meeting and learn something one day?  Too much propaganda?  Remember, bad news is more exciting and thus makes the new more often.

You're driving me to drink.