An Old School Catholic Message Board

What If God Was A Gangsta?

CatholicsAreKewl

Anastasia13

My friend is from a similar sized town. His dad had no idea that some of the people he'd see on a daily basis were part of the KKK until they invited him to join (he rejected, of course).

Darn it. I was so hoping you could get me an in to that organization when I started reading that post. There is nothing I like more than killing all of the less pure, less white people. Hmmph!. Now what am I going to do for a hobby?

CatholicsAreKewl

Darn it. I was so hoping you could get me an in to that organization when I started reading that post. There is nothing I like more than killing all of the less pure, less white people. Hmmph!. Now what am I going to do for a hobby?

We can still kill white people for fun.

PhuturePriest

I guarantee that your town is not 100% free of organized crime. If there are drugs, there are gangs, and there are drugs everywhere.

If there is a gang, it's the police. They sell ecstasy to high school girls and have sex with them, but no one ever turns them in for it. A cop around us recently got in trouble because he was tapping into phone lines and computers.

Nihil Obstat

If there is a gang, it's the police. They sell ecstasy to high school girls and have sex with them, but no one ever turns them in for it. A cop around us recently got in trouble because he was tapping into phone lines and computers.

If anyone has ecstasy, they got it through organized crime.

PhuturePriest

If anyone has ecstasy, they got it through organized crime.

I'm not saying there aren't people who break the law and do drugs around here. But there are no gangs walking through the streets and causing trouble. All of the illegal actions taking place are in private, which is nice, but sadly that means it's harder to turn people in.

Nihil Obstat

I'm not saying there aren't people who break the law and do drugs around here. But there are no gangs walking through the streets and causing trouble. All of the illegal actions taking place are in private, which is nice, but sadly that means it's harder to turn people in.

Generally that is the way most gangs prefer it.