An Old School Catholic Message Board

That Background Checks Would Reduce Gun Violence, Is Common Sense

dairygirl4u2c

Truancy laws are enforced by police, and there are fines. Cops in my area carry firearms, even the school cops. School attendance is mandatory, although we are still permitted to homeschool, proof must be submitted to the government that such schooling occurs (if requested).

I don't belong to a political party.

Is it common practice for police to unsheath their firearm, take the safety off, point it at the face of an unarmed child and tell them, under threat of death that they must go to school?

What do you think the law would say under this circumstance? That the officer was justified or that it was an unecessary use of force? Do you think the officer would lose their job or face some sort of repremand?

I see a huge distrust, hatred of police and government here. These fears are unreasonable, and paranoid.

Is it common practice for police to unsheath their firearm, take the safety off, point it at the face of an unarmed child and tell them, under threat of death that they must go to school?

What do you think the law would say under this circumstance? That the officer was justified or that it was an unecessary use of force? Do you think the officer would lose their job or face some sort of repremand?

I see a huge distrust, hatred of police and government here. These fears are unreasonable, and paranoid.

That's not the first response. You have to disobey the police before they start beating the crap out of you.

It's not paranoid to acknowledge the violence used to enforce laws.

Edited by Winchester

I just remembered that you referred to someone surviving rape as having a neat story. I'm going to remove my previous response and replace it with this post telling you to eat a Richard. I honestly wouldn't piss down your worthless throat if your utterly useless guts were on fire.

It seems you are full of hate Winchester, and distrust in authority.

You talk BS when you say I think of rape as a neat story.

But nice try

It seems you are full of hate Winchester, and distrust in authority.

You talk BS when you say I think of rape as a neat story.

But nice try

No, actually that was an exchange we had regarding guns.

No, actually that was an exchange we had regarding guns.

No it wasn't.

I highly suspect you lied in your story, but certainly I don't think rape is acceptable and I have never said that it is acceptable.

No it wasn't.

I highly suspect you lied in your story, but certainly I don't think rape is acceptable and I have never said that it is acceptable.

Yeah. I gave the scenario and you responded by saying at least she survived and has a neat story. Or maybe it was a "cool" story.

Yeah. I gave the scenario and you responded by saying at least she survived and has a neat story. Or maybe it was a "cool" story.

That's not true.

You said you had family assulted by armed men.

I said it was lucky a gun fight didn't ensue and thus it is good that your family survived.

You then said that they were raped, and I didn't make any further comments to that.

That's not true.

I said it was lucky a gun fight didn't ensue and thus it is good that your family survived.

You then said that they were raped, and I didn't make any further comments to that.

Okay, your memory is better than mine. My mistake to attribute that sentiment to you. I'm sorry.

Prior to seeing your response, I had edited the damned post because in writing it, I'd sort of got the pissed offness out of my system by writing it.

Edited by Winchester

havok579257

That's not true.

this is typical Winchester stevil.  this is exactly what he does. 

havok579257

Oh havok teaming up with stevil? This is fun.

not teaming up with anyone, just stating a fact.  Winchester has a history of saying stuff like this to just get a response.  he does this often.

So Winchester shoots first and asks questions later?  And he's rarely on target?  Does he ask loaded questions too?

Ok, I'll stop now before I trigger something horrible.

havok579257

So Winchester shoots first and asks questions later?  And he's rarely on target?  Does he ask loaded questions too?

Ok, I'll stop now before I trigger something horrible.

go look at some of his previous posts for evidence.  I'm not wasting my time on this.