An Old School Catholic Message Board

That Background Checks Would Reduce Gun Violence, Is Common Sense

dairygirl4u2c

The background checks are being enforced how? By men with guns, right?

Not a lot of Wal-Mart associates are armed.

Nihil Obstat

by the boogymen who come to your house and murder you.  I mean I see it in the papers all the time.  goobermt murders innocent man in his house for nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pima_County_Sheriff%27s_Department

In May 2011, after many years of militarizing the weaponry and tactics of the PCSD by Sheriff Dupnik outlined below, the PCSD SWAT team fired 71 rounds at former US Marine Jose Guerera during the execution of a search warrant for narcotics. He died at the scene after medical personnel were prevented from rendering assistance for over one hour. The PCSD initially reported that Guerera fired at the SWAT team from an AR-15. Seven days later, it was reported that Guerera had fired no rounds at the SWAT team. No narcotics were found at the scene. The PCSD has refused to release copies of the search warrant and no independent investigation of the incident has occurred.[1]

havok579257

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pima_County_Sheriff%27s_Department

In May 2011, after many years of militarizing the weaponry and tactics of the PCSD by Sheriff Dupnik outlined below, the PCSD SWAT team fired 71 rounds at former US Marine Jose Guerera during the execution of a search warrant for narcotics. He died at the scene after medical personnel were prevented from rendering assistance for over one hour. The PCSD initially reported that Guerera fired at the SWAT team from an AR-15. Seven days later, it was reported that Guerera had fired no rounds at the SWAT team. No narcotics were found at the scene. The PCSD has refused to release copies of the search warrant and no independent investigation of the incident has occurred.[1]

so was this a government sanctioned killing or some officers who took it upon themselves to do it this way?  Did this come from their congressman/women to do this killing?  From the president? 

Just because someone works for a company(government, walmart, sally mae) and does something evil and wrong does not mean it was sanctioned by their bosses/owners.  Unless you have proof the president, a senator, a rep of the house, a major ordered this killing?

Nihil Obstat

so was this a government sanctioned killing or some officers who took it upon themselves to do it this way?  Did this come from their congressman/women to do this killing?  From the president? 

Just because someone works for a company(government, walmart, sally mae) and does something evil and wrong does not mean it was sanctioned by their bosses/owners.  Unless you have proof the president, a senator, a rep of the house, a major ordered this killing?

wat.

havok579257

wat.

its pretty easy to understand.  not everyone who works for the government and does something bad received orders to kill from a high ranking government official.  some government workers take it upon themselves to do something wrong.  so unless you can show me proof that high ranking government officials order this killing, your argument doesn't hold up.

Nihil Obstat

its pretty easy to understand.  not everyone who works for the government and does something bad received orders to kill from a high ranking government official.  some government workers take it upon themselves to do something wrong.  so unless you can show me proof that high ranking government officials order this killing, your argument doesn't hold up.

Quite the straw man you have set up there.

140225-32322-scarecrow.jpg

However, I do not recognize it as my own.

havok579257

Quite the straw man you have set up there.

140225-32322-scarecrow.jpg

However, I do not recognize it as my own.

whatever due.  this is pointless.  your anti government.  they can do nothing right.  they want to kill all us tax payers.  is they had their choice they would just nuke this whole country and kill us all. 

I doubt you will ever really look at the positives of government just like anti business will do the same.

Nihil Obstat

whatever due.  this is pointless.  your anti government.  they can do nothing right.  they want to kill all us tax payers.  is they had their choice they would just nuke this whole country and kill us all. 

I doubt you will ever really look at the positives of government just like anti business will do the same.

You sound defensive. You should let go of your misdirected anger.

TheLordsSouljah

please by all means inform me how the topic thesis is wrong. i'll just show you as i always do how wrong you are. keep showing the whole world as i always do your mental deficiencies and psychological issues, and how much of an unoriginal cookie cutter conservative you are..
keep note that this is about background checks and not control in general. im sure you have nothing relevant to say at this point, but will go on about something irrelevant as you always do. 

It's okay, you don't have to shout.

We're just here.

Great, so we do background checks. Guns go on the black market, America is so full of them. I'm not disagreeing with you. But it still won't stop people largely.

Winchester

by the boogymen who come to your house and murder you.  I mean I see it in the papers all the time.  goobermt murders innocent man in his house for nothing.

www.copblock.org

Sorry to question your gods.

Winchester

Not a lot of Wal-Mart associates are armed.

So the enforcement will be conducted by private businesses? If that's where it ends, excellent, because that means not obeying the completely ordinary, completely equal other human beings with fancy titles and cute little costumes will have no consequences. If Wal-Mart wanted to conduct background checks of its own volition, I would have no problem with that.

havok579257

www.copblock.org

Sorry to question your gods.

now I am done with you.  your just trying to be a jerk.  claiming I have other gods in my life to try to insult me is childish and uncalled for.  In all my dealings with you on this topic I never questioned your faith which is what your doing.  You've now made gun control into an issue of faith by claiming I have other gods besides the one true Lord God.  Now I am sure you being you will try to play it off as oh it was just a joke and I need to chill but whatever excuse you use, it was still uncalled for.  Trying to claim someone has other gods because they don't agree with you on a topic that is not about faith or morals is just wrong. 

Winchester

now I am done with you.  your just trying to be a jerk.  claiming I have other gods in my life to try to insult me is childish and uncalled for.  In all my dealings with you on this topic I never questioned your faith which is what your doing.  You've now made gun control into an issue of faith by claiming I have other gods besides the one true Lord God.  Now I am sure you being you will try to play it off as oh it was just a joke and I need to chill but whatever excuse you use, it was still uncalled for.  Trying to claim someone has other gods because they don't agree with you on a topic that is not about faith or morals is just wrong. 

It wasn't a joke. You've accused me of supporting survival of the fittest. I didn't cry about it, I just pointed out how incredibly wrong you were. Stop crying. You wanted to be insulting, and you got beat. Be gracious.