An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is It Wrong To Not Stop Protestant Churches From Leading Sheep Astray?

T-fish

Does this mean we sit back and watch how some churches say homosexual marriage is okay now?

Do we let those churches continue or do we evangelize The Truth?

And who is going to tell the mormons that Joe Smith was just a mastermind con-artist?

As Catholics, we should be saving people from the gates of Hell.

Why don't we go door to door handing out Scripture? Then people will get the right one.

Does this mean we sit back and watch how some churches say homosexual marriage is okay now?

And who is going to tell the mormons that Joe Smith was just a mastermind con-artist?

Why don't we go door to door handing out Scripture? Then people will get the right one.

I've never been to such an animal friendly church. 

As far as I know  that is what the new Evangilization ( I wish i knew  how to spell)  is all about. To spread the truth in the most relevant way possible and keep up with pop culture.

Meaning meaning good qualtity stuff that speaks to the people

As far as I know  that is what the new Evangilization ( I wish i knew  how to spell)  is all about. To spread the truth in the most relevant way possible and keep up with pop culture.

Meaning meaning good qualtity stuff that speaks to the people

I evangelize with my St Bernard dog.

It's a great way to meet people who do not know the core of the roman catholic faith.

Then I tell them that my dog is a roman catholic and that not all roman catholics are bad.

God chose a country shaped like a boot to spread The Word.

Viva Francesco! I pray Papa Francesco can bring the Faith back to what it was.

I evangelize with my St Bernard dog.

It's a great way to meet people who do not know the core of the roman catholic faith.

Then I tell them that my dog is a roman catholic and that not all roman catholics are bad.

Your Sarcasm is oozing out of my screen...

I've never seen a debate between trolls before.

[mod] EDITED PERSONAL ATTACK~~~~Roamin Catholic[/mod]

I'm not Catholic, but I hope it keeps up standing for what it likes.  The protestant churchs will continue to fracture themselves out of existance.  They were my first introduction to Christ, but I never got the whole "believe what you want" thing becuase then Mike Martin goes out and gets himself an online certificate and starts his own church when people start agreeing with him and not with the pastor.

I think at that point people will be inclined to join a stable church.

Edited by hotpink

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Help them to Holiness with faith,hope,love and peace. And love includes gentle but firm correction. Predestination is a big difference between some of the protestant branches and the holy catholic church, we believe as Catholic Christians that God desires the salvation of all souls and that there isn't just a predestined/chosen few. That could be one point you could study and than take what you have learnt to the ecumenical table.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

And another part of that predestined debate is that 'once saved not always saved.' That salvation is an ongoing work of the holy spirit personally and communally.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

That was bad grammar, what i meant was 'Salvation is an ongoing work of the holy spirit.'