An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guns

Papist

Do Guns Save Lives?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

havok579257

And?

all those who talk about us so called statists(just because we do not subscribe to every single belief of yours) corralate us with the evils that the congress and presidents do and act like we support them in their evil deeds. 

Nihil Obstat

all those who talk about us so called statists(just because we do not subscribe to every single belief of yours) corralate us with the evils that the congress and presidents do and act like we support them in their evil deeds.

So are you saying you do not support the evils of statism?
Personally I do not care if you do or do not because I, unlike you, am not assuming intent.

havok579257

So are you saying you do not support the evils of statism?
Personally I do not care if you do or do not because I, unlike you, am not assuming intent.

no i don't but because of my disagreeing with anarchy capatlisim even one bit automatically makes me a statist who is all for the evil wrought on the world.  this is my point.  one side is not right, everything is not black and white.  both sides(or many sides in this case) have positives and negatives.  is it really that hard to admit maybe their/yours/whomever side is not right on everything and the other side/s is not wrong on everything?

Nihil Obstat

no i don't but because of my disagreeing with anarchy capatlisim even one bit automatically makes me a statist who is all for the evil wrought on the world.  this is my point.  one side is not right, everything is not black and white.  both sides(or many sides in this case) have positives and negatives.  is it really that hard to admit maybe their/yours/whomever side is not right on everything and the other side/s is not wrong on everything?

More with the assumptions. This is ridiculous. I will repeat what I said earlier: chill out a bit. Go drink a glass of warm milk, have a nap, and come back later when you are not so cranky.

havok579257

More with the assumptions. This is ridiculous. I will repeat what I said earlier: chill out a bit. Go drink a glass of warm milk, have a nap, and come back later when you are not so cranky.

ok whatever... pointless