An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Star Of David Is Neither Hex Or Sex, But Seven

Judas Maccabaeus

Judas Maccabaeus

Uno, Dos, Tres, the Star of David is NOT Sinco, but Siete because it isn't Seis
_______

STAR OF DAVID = SEVEN

408528_479480088780625_2128616205_n.jpg

#1 The Star of David is Seven UNO -- These are also reflected in the seven spiritual building blocks (Sefirot) with which God created the world: Chesed (Kindness), Gevurah (Severity), Tiferet (Harmony), Netzach (Perseverance), Hod (Splendor), Yesod (Foundation) and Malchut (Royalty). -- UNO

#2 The Star of David is Seven DOS -- In Kabbalah, the Star of David symbolizes the six spaces of space plus the center; Up, Down, East, West, South, North and Center...The number seven has multiple significance in Judaism for example. -- DOS

#3 The Star of David is Seven TRES -- Another idea is that a six pointed star receives form and substance from its solid center. This inner core represents the spiritual dimension, surrounded by the six universal directions...The six days of Creation and the seventh day of rest. -- TRES

_______

SOURCE = Meaning and Origins of the Star of David, The Free Library.com (http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Meaning and Origins of the Star of David-a01074031437)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

well done 6 points and 1 centre = 7 , i have meditated on this several times. A old man told me 5 of the points of the star of David is the 5 books of the torah, and the 6th point is the hidden gospels which we believe to be christs life,death and resurection but what exactly is the centre.?

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i like the number 7, 7 colors of the rainbow, 7 continents, 7 scrolls in the book of revelations, and i have an inkling there is possibly only 7 types or colors of clay (don't quote me on that i wouldn't know. e search it.)

• 2 weeks later...