An Old School Catholic Message Board

Disappointed In Lack Of Respect For Americans Warriors

Knot Wize

Internet. :|

:hehe: i'd like to support a Catholic company that makes them. if there is such a place. :P oh and it has to be indoor/outdoor

Edited by Lil Red

Roamin Catholic

:hehe: i'd like to support a Catholic company that makes them. if there is such a place. :P

Go to the vatican city state

eagle_eye222001

What happens to me when I wear a Vatican lapel pin and not a US lapel pin?

Personally I'm annoyed by all the politicians who wear the US lapel pin as now someone who doesn't wear one would fearfully be accused of being un-American....

...because we all know true loyalty comes from flying a certain flag or wearing a certain lapel pin.

Nihil Obstat

What happens to me when I wear a Vatican lapel pin and not a US lapel pin?

Personally I'm annoyed by all the politicians who wear the US lapel pin as now someone who doesn't wear one would fearfully be accused of being un-American....

...because we all know true loyalty comes from flying a certain flag or wearing a certain lapel pin.

I have the Vatican keys on one of my suits. Probably will put the flag on my other one.

And if you were in another country you could get shot if you tried to fly a foreign flag.  The American flag stands for the right to exercise their freedom of speech AND religion.  That is why churches have both flags, respsect for the rights this country entitles them to and the people who died to give them that right. 

It's called simple respect.

P.S. - The response from Churchmilitant came from a staffer from England.  I'd like to hear what the owner has to say..

I tried to organize a July 4th celebration in Bosnia.  The other Americans on my team asked me to find fireworks.  I asked my roommate to come with me to help me find some.  We found a man.  He led us down an alley.  Past two locked doors into a room with a lot of contraband.  He wanted 60KMs for two packets of fireworks.  I'd give him 30 for one.  He said they came as a package.  So I declined them.  As we left and got back into they alley my roommate turned and said "blackmarket' I said 'no poo.'  We did buy some watermellon.

Sometimes it's the thought that counts.  

Nihil Obstat

I tried to organize a July 4th celebration in Bosnia.  The other Americans on my team asked me to find fireworks.  I asked my roommate to come with me to help me find some.  We found a man.  He led us down an alley.  Past two locked doors into a room with a lot of contraband.  He wanted 60KMs for two packets of fireworks.  I'd give him 30 for one.  He said they came as a package.  So I declined them.  As we left and got back into they alley my roommate turned and said "blackmarket' I said 'no poo.'  We did buy some watermellon.

Sometimes it's the thought that counts.  

What could possibly be more 'Merican than trying to buy probably illegal explosives from a super sketchy guy in a foreign country?

Vincent Vega

But you would get killed there for flying the flag of a foreign country if the government did not agree with it.   SImple respect for the country that protects  you.

We do not live in a country that protects us. We live in a country that protects its own interests (as does every other country on this planet).

eagle_eye222001

I have the Vatican keys on one of my suits. Probably will put the flag on my other one.

Trying to be holier than thou now? :P

I'm going to get me an American flag lapel pin that is 4" x 4" ....that will show Americans who is REALLY American!

Nihil Obstat

Trying to be holier than thou now? :P

I'm going to get me an American flag lapel pin that is 4" x 4" ....that will show Americans who is REALLY American!

You could always wear this as your base layer:

880513.jpg