An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholicism

ithinkjesusiscool

Rey B you smokin on that sour ? I won't judge you just wonderin player...

As long as you put your faith to God, there is nothing wrong to be confused because in the end you will have your peace from God himself which is very different from a kind of peace that they have now. They have peace because they ignore anything and everything that confuses them. That kind of peace is not from God but from this world.

Let us discuss this later and please do not burn their 'Cathedrals' let them live there forever. :hehe2:   

reyb, the only one you believe in is yourself

I am not alone. I am sure because, I have with me – in my hands - their letter of confirmation and that is, their written testimony about my Lord Jesus Christ. So, even if I am alone physically, I am not spiritually. They are in my heart and mind whether you believe me or not. 

You are now beginning to look ugly because you are proclaiming a belief as if it is already a proven reality. Do you think you are treating us ‘fairly’, in questioning whether we believe that he founded your Catholic Church or not, without proving first the very existence of your Jesus? Prove first the very existence of your historical Jesus and then we can discuss whether your church is important or not.

Srsly. You saying that Jesus did not exist? 

I am not alone. I am sure because, I have with me – in my hands - their letter of confirmation and that is, their written testimony about my Lord Jesus Christ. So, even if I am alone physically, I am not spiritually. They are in my heart and mind whether you believe me or not. 

Who?

Srsly. You saying that Jesus did not exist? 

Yes. There is no historical Jesus. Luke's letter is just a 'story' in a form of historical reality and beneath that story - when the word of God fulfilled in you, there you will see the real One.

Wait. I am confused. You can never stop talking about the "historical Jesus". Now you saying he never was.  I know you have internet access b/c you are here at PM. Use it. Any 4th grader would be able to find the overwhelming evidence that a man named Jesus existed. 

How do you refute all the historians, witness accounts, etc of the existence of Jesus? Billions of people want to know.

Wait. I am confused. You can never stop talking about the "historical Jesus". Now you saying he never was.  I know you have internet access b/c you are here at PM. Use it. Any 4th grader would be able to find the overwhelming evidence that a man named Jesus existed. 

How do you refute all the historians, witness accounts, etc of the existence of Jesus? Billions of people want to know.

Who among you, priest, bishop, pope, your historian, scholars, your early fathers, your billions and billions of Catholic even none Catholics, all of you or all of us, including Luke, Apostle Paul, Moses, Jonah...all holy prophet of God.  Who among all of us SAW this Jesus you are talking? Tell me.

Okay. It seems you have witnesses of this Jesus. Tell me who are they?

Edited by reyb

Who among you, priest, bishop, pope, your historian, scholars, your early fathers, your billions and billions of Catholic even none Catholics, all of you or all of us, including Luke, Apostle Paul, Moses, Jonah...all holy prophet of God.  Who among all of us SAW this Jesus you are talking? Tell me.

Answer my question first. How do you refute all the historians, witness accounts, etc of the existence of Jesus? 

Answer my question first. How do you refute all the historians, witness accounts, etc of the existence of Jesus? 

By simply asking them If they really saw with their own eyes this Jesus and his historical coming.  

Edited by reyb

ithinkjesusiscool

So if an awesome loving person dies without becoming Catholic are we to presume that Hell has got a new inhabitant?

Btw, some kind of Jesus must have existed!

homeschoolmom

So if an amesome loving person dies without becoming Catholic are we to presume that Hell has got a new inhabitant?

Short answer-- No.