An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholicism

ithinkjesusiscool

KnightofChrist

Did I not tell you before, I died although I am still living?  I really cannot imagine why it is a big thing for both of you. Do you think you will understand me if ever I told you that I saw my body turns into another body - which is a glorified body that is burning although never consumed? This is the reason why it is very important for you to see it yourself if you really want to know about it. But for me, I have no power to do it for you. 

It's the princple of the matter, because, you told me before that you would answer my questions if I gave you time. Well I've waited and now your trying to break your word to me and move on without answering the questions, you said you would answer. All you need do is answer my questions with a "yes" or "no", then we can go from there.

What do you mean by 'fictional' and Jesus Christ only exist in Spirit?

If the Bible stories are not real, then they are fictional stories.  Although, reveal a real spiritual truth.

If Jesus did not exist in the flesh and you believe he does exist, then Jesus is ONLY spirit.

If I am wrong, please explain what you mean by God revealing Jesus to you.

NOTE: This not what I believe.This is my stab at what Reyb believes. 

It's the princple of the matter, because, you told me before that you would answer my questions if I gave you time. Well I've waited and now your trying to break your word to me and move on without answering the questions, you said you would answer. All you need do is answer my questions with a "yes" or "no", then we can go from there.

And why I should that?

KnightofChrist

And why I should that?

What HSM said, and because you said you would, I'm just trying to make it easier for you. I honestly want to at least understand you, and what it is exactly you're talking about, but you do not make that an easy task.

If the Bible stories are not real, then they are fictional stories.  Although, reveal a real spiritual truth.

If Jesus did not exist in the flesh and you believe he does exist, then Jesus is ONLY spirit.

If I am wrong, please explain what you mean by God revealing Jesus to you.

NOTE: This not what I believe.This is my stab at what Reyb believes. 

It is written in 1 Cor 15:42-46 42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.  If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

This ‘spiritual body’ is the body of Christ. 

If Jesus did not exist, then neither did Saint Paul. Or did God privately reveal Saint Paul to you like He did Jesus. I must say, I am suspicious.  

But who told you that Apostle Paul is referring to your Jesus? 

KnightofChrist

When will you be answering these questions Reyb?

When you saw the Lord Jesus Christ what happened? Did you fall at His as dead?

But did you actually fall down as if dead? Did your hair turn white as snow? Were you struck with fear? What did His face look like?

Prove to me that you saw Jesus.

When will you be answering these questions Reyb?

As I have said, my word is my proof and no more than that. I will wait for someone who will truly testify about me and that someone must see Jesus Christ too. Otherwise, his testimony is useless. You are obviously excluded from it. It is okay, my friend. I am not lying to you. I do not convince anyone.

I am not saying, you have to  believe me if you do not want. Neither, your approval becomes an honorary badge for me unless you have seen my Lord. That is how it works. Meaning, your comment is yours and I have nothing to do with it.

Did I not tell you before, I died although I am still living?  I really cannot imagine why it is a big thing for both of you. Do you think you will understand me if ever I told you that I saw my body turns into another body - which is a glorified body that is burning although never consumed? This is the reason why it is very important for you to see it yourself if you really want to know about it. But for me, I have no power to do it for you. 

First, it is not for me to decide whether you will believe me or not. I said before, I will do my own testimony but it does not mean to convince anyone to believe me as such because I am not promoting myself  in doing it but my Lord Jesus Christ. It will bring them to Christ if they will seek for Him using that letter but it does not mean I will convince or force anyone if they do not want to believe me or read it. And if anyone see my Lord thru that letter then and only then, I have my price of having someone truly believing in me that I am a true witness of my Lord.

You said I am not a credible witness. Well, It is your choice not mine. For example, do you consider Prophet Muhammad as a true prophet of God? But for me, he is a true prophet of God. Now, did he force me or convice me?

The decision is yours my friend and not mine.

Those are not answers to the questions you've been asked.

And that is my answers to your questions. What you are doing is, you want me to answer what you think I saw based on your interpretation to the book of revelation or something. If that is case, it is better for you to tell me what you think I saw. To me, I saw my body turn into another body which is not my body.

Edited by reyb

KnightofChrist

And that is my answers to your questions.

You are dishonest. If that is your answer why did you bother telling me to wait for some grand reply that never came? You could have answered with that dodge of a reply the day I first asked.

It is written in 1 Cor 15:42-46 42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.  If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

This ‘spiritual body’ is the body of Christ. 

Are you not uncomfortable using scripture to refute scripture? 

But who told you that Apostle Paul is referring to your Jesus? 

Paul.

You are dishonest. If that is your answer why did you bother telling me to wait for some grand reply that never came? You could have answered with that dodge of a reply the day I first asked.

Yes, I will do my testimony but not in your understanding of what I saw. I already told you my reasons. Please read all my previous post.

Edited by reyb