An Old School Catholic Message Board

Today’s Christians Are All Idolaters

reyb

Reyb, no offense, but you do not make any sense.

196.png

It is not a good thing on your part to say something against someone without explaining it well because you are not rebuking me but accusing me. So, please explain your position why I am wrong.

Edited by reyb

All today's Christians? All of them? I'm impressed you know that many people.

This is a thread worthy of Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye. :|

I will explain it again later. 

Evangetholic

Do not read "fear" and think "afraid." Fear of the Lord does not mean terror of Him. It means recognizing His Power to either give life or destroy. I'll post more on West in a bit.

Evangetholic

Do not read "fear" and think "afraid." Fear of the Lord does not mean terror of Him. It means recognizing His Power to either give life or destroy. I'll post more on West in a bit.

No, no I won't.

Evangetholic

Please explain it why my arguments are no sense. 

You see Reyb for things to make sense they have at the very least to use language in non-eccentric, non-personal ways. The language you assemble probably has a very great deal meaning to you, but much like the theology it's intended to expound, it does not objectively make sense. You use words in ways that are so divorced from their commonly understood meanings that it's not altogether clear that you communicating to us in English. I've actually tried very hard to understand what you've written so far I understand: that you are some kind of restorationist who accepts books rejected from the Christian scriptures as canonical, that you have strange personal understandings of the Trinity and the Virgin Birth, that you sound at points like a gnostic or manichaean, that you love God and would like to wake us from our idolatrous slumber--but you've yet to use words in a way that would actually provide anyone with a set of ideas to actually engage, no doubt this isn't your fault, but it's not ours either.

You make very strong assertions, but it's never very clear what you're saying.

Do you belong to some religious group that has a website? Publishes tracts? Exists outside of yourself---if you do I''d be interested in reading resources from them. Not because I think you anything other than a kind man who loves God and means to do good, but because I find you horribly confusing.

So..... Are you saying you have fear in God but you do not afraid of Him?

You see Reyb for things to make sense they have at the very least to use language in non-eccentric, non-personal ways. The language you assemble probably has a very great deal meaning to you, but much like the theology it's intended to expound, it does not objectively make sense. You use words in ways that are so divorced from their commonly understood meanings that it's not altogether clear that you communicating to us in English. I've actually tried very hard to understand what you've written so far I understand: that you are some kind of restorationist who accepts books rejected from the Christian scriptures as canonical, that you have strange personal understandings of the Trinity and the Virgin Birth, that you sound at points like a gnostic or manichaean, that you love God and would like to wake us from our idolatrous slumber--but you've yet to use words in a way that would actually provide anyone with a set of ideas to actually engage, no doubt this isn't your fault, but it's not ours either.

You make very strong assertions, but it's never very clear what you're saying.

Do you belong to some religious group that has a website? Publishes tracts? Exists outside of yourself---if you do I''d be interested in reading resources from them. Not because I think you anything other than a kind man who loves God and means to do good, but because I find you horribly confusing.

What do you mean by saying ‘I have personal understanding of Trinity and Virgin Birth’?

KnightofChrist

Please explain it why my arguments are no sense. 

All your idolaters are belong to reyb. You have no chance to historical jesus make your time.

Nihil Obstat

All your idolaters are belong to reyb. You have no chance to historical jesus make your time.

:shock: Somebody set us up the historical Jesus!

Beati Pacifici

Do you belong to some religious group that has a website? Publishes tracts? Exists outside of yourself---if you do I''d be interested in reading resources from them.

From his writings, it seems a little obvious. Wheel of Fortune shall we?      W_TCHT_W_R     _RG_N_Z_T_ _ N

Buy a vowel or two :D

Edited by Beati Pacifici

Evangetholic

He believes Jesus is God. Jay Dubs don't. He's an old school first millennium style dissenter. :p

Beati Pacifici

He believes Jesus is God. Jay Dubs don't. He's an old school first millennium style dissenter. :P

He used the term "witness" and tried to use the early Church Fathers against Catholics. Two tactics straight out of the "Jay Dub" book. Not to mention his opinion on Jesus seems to be unclear at best.

Edited by Beati Pacifici

I believe that reyb is a follower of the non-historical Jesus . . . whatever that means.