An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Stupid, Never-ending Voris Debate

the171

Is he a Traditionalist? I'm a Traditionalist I guess(have not read one sensible word from Vat II). If he is a Traditionalist then he is a Traditionalist who is also a pompous blowhard.

Have you actually READ the documents? It is a beautiful council.

I find it odd that the people who do not like Voris' videos keep watching them and posting in the threads here at Phatmass that are focused upon him and what he has to say. Why the self torture? If you do not like what he has to say avoid his videos. Those who are easily offended should exercise their wills by not clicking the play button.

Is he a Traditionalist? I'm a Traditionalist I guess(have not read one sensible word from Vat II). If he is a Traditionalist then he is a Traditionalist who is also a pompous blowhard.

I guess in some sense of the word you might call him a traditionalist. He is rather different from most of the traditionalists I know though.

I am also a traditionalist, but you would find me to be very different from him.

You did notice that I used the word "supposedly" in the post where I mentioned "Latin traditionalists."

:spike:

I have read the documents, and I they are okay. Nothing special.

I love Lumen Gentium. It is really beautiful.

Okay.

I would rather spend my time reading the Church Fathers, but to each his own.

Read the edited reply. It was a reply before you edited.

Don't worry about it. I didn't actually edit my post; instead, the forum did that when I posted again in quick succession. That's what happens when you can type over 60 words per minutes.

Not all of them, but the ones I have read seem to be in need of clarification from Rome. (Please no one interpret this as adenial of the validity of the council.)

Not all of them, but the ones I have read seem to be in need of clarification from Rome. (Please no one interpret this as adenial of the validity of the council.)

Be careful someone might be offended by your comment.

:hehe2: