An Old School Catholic Message Board

Father Corapi Has Returned To Monastery

Time to time I check on updates, unfortunately I'm unable to find any information on what DeliveryBoy has mentioned. Eitherway I hope he is doing well

I saw it on the come home Corapi facebook page that I liked a long time ago...The post said they had it from a good source that he was there and will be there a LONG time...That's how the message was typed on the update....I'll let you know if I see any more updates on the page...

I saw it on the come home Corapi facebook page that I liked a long time ago...The post said they had it from a good source that he was there and will be there a LONG time...That's how the message was typed on the update....I'll let you know if I see any more updates on the page...

If it is true, then it is excellent news.

If this is true then it will be interesting to see what new scam he is running.  This man is a charlatan.  He always has been.  He's systematically lied to people who want to believe in his story for a long, long time and he's hurt a lot of people.  If he has returned then he needs to be ignored.